Twitter: Cowboys fans took over Vikings stadium

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
giphy.gif

lqmac1

Reaction score
If we're doing this in Minnesota, can you imagine what we're going to do in Washington D.C. in December?

DC is always majority Cowboys. I’ve been there for one of our games and we completely dominated the Stadium.

Now that we are good, this will be a common theme in almost every stadium. Especially with the size of our bandwagon due to name & brand.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
DC is always majority Cowboys. I’ve been there for one of our games and we completely dominated the Stadium.

Now that we are good, this will be a common theme in almost every stadium. Especially with the size of our bandwagon due to name & brand.

I think that's a big reason why we have so many haters. When we're winning, most of the away stadiums go blue. LOL

lqmac1

Reaction score
I think that's a big reason why we have so many haters. When we're winning, most of the away stadiums go blue. LOL
I have two friends, one is a Colts fan and the other is a Giants fan, but whenever the Cowboys are doing good they root for the Cowboys. They hated on us for a long time, but finally admitted that they can’t stop watching us and ended up knowing more about the Cowboys than their own team so they finally ended up caving lol.

Like they told me… “The Cowboys are just a fun team to watch and the NFL is better when they’re good”

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Ive been fortunate enough to be a traveling Cowboys fan for about 8 years now Almost every stadium I go to is anywhere from 30-75% Cowboys fans. Winning or losing. Ill be in New Orleans the week after Thanksgiving, and I fully expect it to be 35% Cowboys fans, Nothing new. The fewest Cowboys fans Ive ever seen at a game I attended was probably the 2014 playoff game in Green Bay.

Zordon

Reaction score
Ive been fortunate enough to be a traveling Cowboys fan for about 8 years now Almost every stadium I go to is anywhere from 30-75% Cowboys fans. Winning or losing. Ill be in New Orleans the week after Thanksgiving, and I fully expect it to be 35% Cowboys fans, Nothing new. The fewest Cowboys fans Ive ever seen at a game I attended was probably the 2014 playoff game in Green Bay.
What about most?

Section446

Reaction score
Fans of opposing teams do this in our stadium all the time, this is nothing new.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
What about most?
Probably in La.
I was at the Coliseum in LA in 1992 against the Raiders and there was something like 92k people and it was half Cowboys.

The playoff game a few years back against the Rams was 65-70% Cowboys fans.

and 5 weeks ago against Chargers at least half that stadium was Cowboys fans.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Fans of opposing teams do this in our stadium all the time, this is nothing new.
they do not.... not even close.

The only game Ive been to at At&T that had a significant, and I mean SIGNIFICANT opposing fan base sow up was the 2014 season opener against the niners.

Other than that, it never gets to the same level that Dallas fans reach darn near every week on the road.