Cowboys Get Break In The Weather Department..

Reaction score
The Cowboys get a break in the weather department this weekend at Giants stadium. The Cowboys will miss a Nor-Easter that has cancelled the World Series yesterday and for tonight.

The weekend forcast is sunny and 50 degrees with lows around 40 degrees.

lspain1

Reaction score
Please explain to me how this is a "break." Given our current situation, it would be better if the weather were miserable this weekend. Limiting the Giant passing attack would put the game on a more equal footing, IMO. We are decided underdogs in this week's contest and weather could be an equalizer.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only time I feel that teams have received a 'break from the weather' is whenever a game is played indoors.

BadKarma

Reaction score
lspain1;2380870 said:
Please explain to me how this is a "break." Given our current situation, it would be better if the weather were miserable this weekend. Limiting the Giant passing attack would put the game on a more equal footing, IMO. We are decided underdogs in this week's contest and weather could be an equalizer.

:hammer:

If we're going to have a horizontal passing game, it'd be nice for the Giants to have one too.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Agreed. I would much rather have the conditions horrible. The giants have a greater margain of error right now, sloppy conditions on sunday would have been an great equalizer.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
lspain1;2380870 said:

I agree. The best case scenario would be a slug fest, where hopefully our huge O-Line could dominate.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
I agree, I would prefer terribly wet and windy conditions for this game. Not that Eli is a world beater, but it would basically bring Eli down to Brad's level and the game could/would be won in the trenches. Lets hope for a forecast change! These weather people arent exactly rocket scienctists either :)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2380835 said:
The Cowboys get a break in the weather department this weekend at Giants stadium. The Cowboys will miss a Nor-Easter that has cancelled the World Series yesterday and for tonight.

The weekend forcast is sunny and 50 degrees with lows around 40 degrees.

Hell I would rather have a poor weather game that could help keep scoring low. :laugh2:

TheHerd

Reaction score
I think bad weather favors the worse team - it evens the playing field. The exception is extreme cold or snow which favors the team more used to playing in it.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
lspain1;2380870 said:

I agree. I was hoping for a lot of rain. It would slow the Giant's passing offense down. Ours will already be non-existent without Romo, Felix, and now Witten (maybe). It would also slow down the Giant's pass rush just a bit.