Cowboys getting ready for the Bills

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This attitude has been missing for a long time. Part of the problem during the Romo era was the team being too nice. I was watching a Ware sack earlier. Dude gently put the guy on the ground like he was putting a baby to bed.
When you have a nice coach like garrett who wants to plant flowers in a teams garden, instead of RIPPING THEM UP, then you'll have a passive team

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hear you Jazz. I’m from up north but live in Florida now! Don’t think I could handle those cold Ohio winters lol
Yeah, I moved from Ohio as well to South Florida in 1984. Was there until 1998, to DFW area, half way between Dallas and FW. I kept my home here in Texas. And traveled for work spending some winters up North again. Even the winters here are a bit too cold for me now.

I am thinking of splitting my time back in Florida if my place doesn’t get leased By after football season.

Anyway after 2 years in Florida, as we went back to Ohio at Christmas to visit family. We could tell a big difference in how much colder we felt There.

Since 1984 I spent 3 winters for work up north other than visiting. Plus a winter and part of one in Amarillo. Spent a winter in South Korea then Montreal as well. Though in Amarillo Texas it can have some brutal winter weather.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And Buffalo probably doing something similar. But that doesn’t count does it?
Could care less, what good is doing all this? If you're good, be good, if we stink it up, ooooh boy it's going to be great for them that's all i'm saying

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could care less, what good is doing all this? If you're good, be good, if we stink it up, ooooh boy it's going to be great for them that's all i'm saying
We're in the dog days of the season where everything hurts. The grind is tiring even with the Ws. So yeah, it seems a bit hokey, and the players probably all rolled their eyes and cracked jokes after seeing the pics. But it breaks up the monotony of them having to run the gauntlet thing again.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
You're getting worked up over nothing, they're out there practicing, going through their drills and somehow, having a picture on the pads is gonna be a deciding factor if we lose....... :lmao: