Cowboys/Giants on Amazon Shatters Record For Most-Streamed Regular Season NFL Game

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yup...it's our fault...and, those that hate us. Good business, not good football.
Not my fault this season. I'm not watching, not necessarily to spite the Joneses (since they don't care), but just because I feel beat down. If they win, I'll go back and watch the game. If they lose, I get to keep my sanity.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Of course but this wasn’t exactly a matchup the nation couldn’t tune out. Dallas/KC, Dallas/SF for sure but the Gnats?
Well, New York is a big market, so maybe a bunch of New Yorkers tuned in thinking the Giants would finally beat us. Dallas is always going to draw its share to any matchup.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Yep, this is validation for Jerry that he is doing a great job, if he wasn't people wouldn't be tuning in.................

gimmesix

Reaction score
Not by me. I watched the highlights this morning.
Yeah, it hurts me not to watch after 47 years as a fan, but it hurts me more now to watch losses. I even try not to come on here much after a loss because so many are so negative about it. I'm not happy, either, but all that negativity just brings me down more.

Of course, I was using a site that had all the replays, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore, so I might not get to watch this one.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It looks as much like a haybaler as it resembles a truck. First time I saw one I was straining my eyes searching for Doc Brown through the drivers’ tinted window. Wanted to ask him ‘How many miles-per-Gigawatt?’
One caught on fire at a red-light down the road from my place....I'll stick to my Pro 4X...

jujoboys

Reaction score
Why were the ratings so high? Because you have 2 of the largest markets in the NFL with NY and Dallas. No matter how mediocre our teams are both fan bases tune in. Then you have a large contingent of fans that tune in hoping to see Dallas lose. Also, you have fan bases in Washington and Philly that tune in due to the hatred of their rivals. The game being close the whole time made it compelling to people in general and to people that put money on the game. I think Dallas was favored by 6 so there are some people that were either excited or very mad about the missed FG from Aubrey. Then you have the fantasy football people.