Cowboys given another chance

sportsman

Reaction score
just like last year to basically end the Eagles season and put pressure on the rest of the NFC East division. We did not take care of business last year.
Can we win in Philly this year? We must finally prove we are the new team to beat in the East.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
yep this is a huge game...the next 3 are probably the biggest 3 game stretch we have had in a long long time...we're 6-1 and with back-toback-toback games against NFC East teams, all of whom having winning records

by Thanksgiving, we will know what this team is really about and if we have really taken that "next step" towards being a real contender

David

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These next three games are real statement games and will answer a lot of questions. Are we ready for the big stage or are we still pretenders? Last year we were leading the East and fell flat on our face. Let's all hope this year we can realy step it up.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
The EGirls are 3-4

dbair1967;1738777 said:
yep this is a huge game...the next 3 are probably the biggest 3 game stretch we have had in a long long time...we're 6-1 and with back-toback-toback games against NFC East teams, all of whom having winning records

by Thanksgiving, we will know what this team is really about and if we have really taken that "next step" towards being a real contender

David

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
sportsman;1738774 said:
just like last year to basically end the Eagles season and put pressure on the rest of the NFC East division. We did not take care of business last year.
Can we win in Philly this year? We must finally prove we are the new team to beat in the East.

Even if we lose, it's not the end of the world. We'll get them in our backyard(and win) on 12/16.

Nonetheless-I'm SICK of losing to this team, and their fans rubbing in our faces when it happens.

Zman5

Reaction score
I believe we will come of this stretch undefeated. Just a feeeling.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
dbair1967;1738777 said:

David

Absolutely. We drop 1 of these games.

If we can come out of this stretch 2-1, I think we are a real good team.

I see that game @ NY being a game we may just lose. But BARELY.