Twitter: Cowboys have inquired about ex Miami Coach Dan Campbell

Gadfly22

Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think the Dolphins may end up kicking themselves for not making Campbell their head coach.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think the Dolphins may end up kicking themselves for not making Campbell their head coach.

Yep...my brother in law is a huge Dolphins fan and he's not happy that they let him go.

khiladi

Reaction score
Apparently, we have some special relationship with unsuccessful organizations nowadays, Cleveland Brown and the Miami Dolphins...

Maybe we think that Garrett can garner some of that Sean Payton magic, because Campbell played under him and was re-united with him at New Orleans...

khiladi

Reaction score
What? To advise them on what tight end to take in the second round?

laughingdog.gif~c200

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Apparently, we have some special relationship with unsuccessful organizations nowadays, Cleveland Brown and the Miami Dolphins...

Maybe we think that Garrett can garner some of that Sean Payton magic, because Campbell played under him and was re-united with him at New Orleans...

The Cowboys themselves are an unsuccessful organization, so it makes a ton of sense.

khiladi

Reaction score
The Cowboys themselves are an unsuccessful organization, so it makes a ton of sense.

Our whole staff is Saban's Dolphins assistant coaches, including Jason... It seems like a lot of it goes back to when Parcells and Sparano departed to handle FO stuff.
They gave us their garbage and we gladly took it.