Cowboys have released their latest unofficial depth chart

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Trying to keep the Chargers guessing. This organization is playing Chess. :lmao2: :lmao:

This team is loaded on D. Only piece missing is one stud DT. Cleveland vs Dallas will be a bloodbath.

Last edited:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Honestly discredits the entire depth chart. If they got that wrong, can't believe anything else.
They probably just have an intern throw this together since they know it doesn't really matter. I guess it's a positive that they at least knew not to list Lamb as a starting receiver for this game.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Man, I can't believe he posted this to social media with the words "depth chart".

This might as well be the lunch room seating chart. Nothing to see here, and just fodder to get people going.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Yea ........ this is really telling us nothing
Seems like it's primarily just in order of seniority, with a few exceptions like Phillips not being listed ahead of Mazi because that would look bad.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Liufau ahead of Overshown?
Been like that. I don't know if it is just because Overshown has been dinged up and is coming off the major injury or it actually means something.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Nothing says hard, meaningful data like "latest unofficial."
Are you saying this information is unreliable? Chuma Edoga begs to differ while he's undergoing surgery to get ready to start Saturday.