Cowboys hotel stay

bfulleryouthguy

Reaction score
hey, brand new to the boards so not sure if this stuff is discussed here or not. my wife and i are meeting some friends in st. louis for the game on sunday and were thinking about trying to get some autographs at the team hotel. anyone have any advice on how best to do this?

as of right now, i only have a rumor that they are at the ritz-carlton downtown. and since i have never done the hotel 'stake-out', i am really wondering when is the best/most appropriate time to be waiting for players and such.

so, anyone know for sure where they are staying and anyone have advice on how to get some graphs

thanks

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You picked a bad week to be looking for autographs. The players are in no mood to be hit up for autographs.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
bfulleryouthguy;2335818 said:
hey, brand new to the boards so not sure if this stuff is discussed here or not. my wife and i are meeting some friends in st. louis for the game on sunday and were thinking about trying to get some autographs at the team hotel. anyone have any advice on how best to do this?

as of right now, i only have a rumor that they are at the ritz-carlton downtown. and since i have never done the hotel 'stake-out', i am really wondering when is the best/most appropriate time to be waiting for players and such.

so, anyone know for sure where they are staying and anyone have advice on how to get some graphs

thanks

Sell your tickets and go to a Britney Spears concert.