CB Terence Newman
OG Kyle Kosier
OT Joe Berger
OT Doug Free
WR Isaiah Stanback inactive for Week 9.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
:laugh2: we got so many injuries and stanglass still can't see the field.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;2390003 said:
:laugh2: we got so many injuries and stanglass still can't see the field.

Scandrick must be returning kicks with austin today.

I hope austin takes all of them to keep scandrick healthy.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Not sure what the piling on Stanback is about. He's been active recently, and it's not like we've had injuries to many WRs. There's Hurd, but he was replaced with Roy Williams, so I'm not sure why anyone would expect differently.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GIANTS: K Lawrence Tynes, CB R.W. McQuarters, RB Danny Ware, CB Kevin Dockery, LB Gerris Wilkinson, OT Adam Koets, WR Mario Manningham, DE Jerome McDougle.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
theogt;2390031 said:
Not sure what the piling on Stanback is about. He's been active recently, and it's not like we've had injuries to many WRs. There's Hurd, but he was replaced with Roy Williams, so I'm not sure why anyone would expect differently.

Not really trying to 'pile on', but when he's drafted in the fourth, and you've gotten the hype piled on by the coaches and fans that he has, you stasrt to expect something from him. Whether it's beating out two undrafted WR's in front of him on the depth chart, or to become a viable return option, I'd just like to see something. What I've seen is nothing. I'm not labeling him anything yet, but its' frustrating nonetheless.

I'm already on record as being against the QB/WR project conversions, but I'm not rooting against the guy...I just want him to do something.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
theogt;2390031 said:

He is only active because he had felix jones kick return spot.

Apparently scandrick will also be in on returns this week or they will go with a different alignment and one returner in austin.

But once jones is healthy, stanback will be inactive the rest of the season.

He has no role on this team.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
theebs;2390062 said:
He is only active because he had felix jones kick return spot.

Apparently scandrick will also be in on returns this week or they will go with a different alignment and one returner in austin.

But once jones is healthy, stanback will be inactive the rest of the season.

He has no role on this team.
Of course he doesn't have a role as the 5th receiver. Why on earth would we carry 5 receivers when we're so desperate at DB and elsewhere?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
theogt;2390072 said:
Of course he doesn't have a role as the 5th receiver. Why on earth would we carry 5 receivers when we're so desperate at DB and elsewhere?

Right and I have a hard time imagining him ever being active next year either.

He is so far behind crayton and austin, the two guys he is chasing that he will only be active when another player is injured.

Hopefully if still here, he will be a player in the future, but That seems a ways away.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
theebs;2390079 said:
Right and I have a hard time imagining him ever being active next year either.

He is so far behind crayton and austin, the two guys he is chasing that he will only be active when another player is injured.

Hopefully if still here, he will be a player in the future, but That seems a ways away.
Yeah, getting Roy Williams pretty much assures that he's not getting on the field. Trading for a pro bowl, former first round receiver will do that to your developmental receivers.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
theogt;2390083 said:
Yeah, getting Roy Williams pretty much assures that he's not getting on the field. Trading for a pro bowl, former first round receiver will do that to your developmental receivers.

Absolutely. I hope austin still gets a ton of snaps. I really think he has it almost altogether.

He can be a gamebreaker for years to come and I hope his snaps dont go down to the point where he wants out in another year.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
theebs;2390104 said:
Absolutely. I hope austin still gets a ton of snaps. I really think he has it almost altogether.

He can be a gamebreaker for years to come and I hope his snaps dont go down to the point where he wants out in another year.
For some reason, I keep thinking there's an outside chance we could trade Crayton to Miami.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
theogt;2390117 said:
For some reason, I keep thinking there's an outside chance we could trade Crayton to Miami.

I do too. I don't see Crayton playing here next year.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;2390117 said:
I won't be surprised when that happens next April.