Twitter: Cowboys inactives

Creeper

Reaction score
NO surprises. I wonder if Joe Jackson will be better than Dorance Armstrong in the long run though.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We’re pretty much healthy at every position and we’re still worried about losing :facepalm:. That’s very sad.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Still wish Wilson could get some action...

:hammer:........Brings more to the offense..and there isn't anything he can't do on special teams that V. Bryant does. Really a weird situation.

Also....Hyder being active over Hill once again....dumb. Get the kid some action. Sit him too long...it's a wasted year..and it will be like a rookie year all over again next year.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
:hammer:........Brings more to the offense..and there isn't anything he can't do on special teams that V. Bryant does. Really a weird situation.

Also....Hyder being active over Hill once again....dumb. Get the kid some action. Sit him too long...it's a wasted year..and it will be like a rookie year all over again next year.

I was and have been referring to Wilson the Safety, I need to clarify myself more..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I was and have been referring to Wilson the Safety, I need to clarify myself more..

I'd take him too over Thompson...after last week. Don't know what happened to Darien to put that kind of tape out there...He was pretty solid for BSU....but looked completely lost last week.

quickccc

Reaction score
Still wish Wilson could get some action...

coaches prefer doran thompson as the sole one reserve safety on gameday active , heath ready to play full time and they must think Wilson is just too raw
and under developed to be game day insurance.