Twitter: Cowboys inactives

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys inactives: QB Ben DiNucci, S Xavier Woods, CB Rashard Robinson, LB Leighton Vander Esch, DE Bradlee Anae. It’s official: Ezekiel Elliott (calf) is active after missing last week’s game. Ron’Dell Carter gets the call over Anae again. Woods, Vander Esch and Robinson were all ruled out on Friday.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

EST_1986

Reaction score
Zeke the 90 million dollar dumpster back to stall the run game

USArmyVet

Reaction score
LOL....after Pollard's decent game and all the Zeke critics this past week he has a miraculous recovery and can suddenly play. I guess he is feeling the pressure.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Why did they even draft Anae and Robinson? Just goes to show the complete disconnect between the front office and this stupid coaching staff. :rolleyes:

maybe they are not physically or mentally ready to play?

wouldn't be the first players to ever need some time to learn the nfl game.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Kristi scales just said expect to see some bernard today, Jaylon smith has a wrist injury and is sore. Justin hamilton will take woods place.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Kristi scales just said expect to see some bernard today, Jaylon smith has a wrist injury and is sore. Justin hamilton will take woods place.
Finally. Dude’s toughness and fire has been needed for a while now. I think he’ll play well in the run game. The passing game is where I’ll have to wait and see.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL....after Pollard's decent game and all the Zeke critics this past week he has a miraculous recovery and can suddenly play.
:huh:

Zeke was a last second scratch last week and everybody knew he would be more than ready to play this week.

Zeke playing today has nothing to do with what Pollard did last week or what Zeke's critics said this week.

He's good to go so he is playing. It's that simple.

quickccc

Reaction score
Carter over Anae is just disrespectful. You will never convince me he's a better player.

Ron’Dell Carter gets the call over Anae again. "

which tells me all i need to know about hiow Tomsula feels about Anae... i can't wait to get rid of this defensive staff :mad: