Cowboys' injury report from Thursday practice

Bigdog

Reaction score
Is the Edoga illness physical or mental because after his display against the Dolphins I would think it would be the latter

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
seems like they didn't want to list everyone as NIR - so they threw some illness in there...i'm sure they can justify it with a thermometer rating or something insignificant

plasticman

Reaction score
Any time an analyst brings up the Arizona defeat they fail to mention that three starters along eh O-line were out and replaced by undrafted rookies and 2nd year players or rookie 3rd day draft picks.

This could potentially end up the same way. in which case all other startes should play, they shoudl; only rest the injured.

If the Cowboys don't take this game seriously and stay focused then they run the risk of the most embarrassing loss since the expansion Texans beat them in their inaugural regular season game.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Heard Zack Martin talking about it. He said, ‘We’re treating this as if the playoffs begin for us Sunday’.
I think they all know what's in front of them........I have read similar nuggets from at least 3 other players. They are not taking this game likely......my guess is MM would love to rest a few starters by 4th period if possible.

J-man

Reaction score
Glad to see Hankins working.
Are Armstrong and Golston just rest days too?
Any news on Hooker and Thomas?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Any time an analyst brings up the Arizona defeat they fail to mention that three starters along eh O-line were out and replaced by undrafted rookies and 2nd year players or rookie 3rd day draft picks.

This could potentially end up the same way. in which case all other startes should play, they shoudl; only rest the injured.

If the Cowboys don't take this game seriously and stay focused then they run the risk of the most embarrassing loss since the expansion Texans beat them in their inaugural regular season game.
Some posters forget that too. :rolleyes:

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s the last week of the season. They’re resting players for the push going forward starting Sunday. Don’t be pessimistic.
My bad, I didn't mean it to come off pessimistic. It was simply an observation based on expectation. Like I didn't expect it to be quite as sunny today. I thought it'd be cloudy since there's snow in the forecast here in MA. That's not being pessimistic, it's an observation.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is the Edoga illness physical or mental because after his display against the Dolphins I would think it would be the latter
first of all this is the time of the year for the flu and maybe even minor COVID issues however you do realize that the dolphins game was two games ago and I'm sure he's fine by now plus he's a veteran they know he's not great but is there any worse than Terrence steel I've seen still have just about a game so yeah I'm sure he's just ill but hopefully we could put away Washington by halftime and there's gonna be a lot of backups playing so he better be ready..