Twitter: Cowboys Injury Report

glimmerman

Reaction score
Good. If Gregory isn’t getting pressure give Parson some snaps.

Reactions: BAT

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Well, it's obvious we've having our share of injuries and maybe, even more. It's somewhat encouraging that we have a good reserve of depth this season. Here's hoping we'll manage to make the most of it, with several of them being limited. With luck, they might be feeling better by game time. :)

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score
Good. If Gregory isn’t getting pressure give Parson some snaps.
I suspect they will both be in there at the same time
Last week parsons played in Dlaw side
I would try him some on both sides though
The amazing thing about his play last week is he’s never really had much training on pass rush moves
Imagine an off season of training on technique and pass rush moves plus the fact he will get stronger too

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Sounds like we will definitely get to see Gholston. Or whatever his name is…..

glimmerman

Reaction score
I suspect they will both be in there at the same time
Last week parsons played in Dlaw side
I would try him some on both sides though
The amazing thing about his play last week is he’s never really had much training on pass rush moves
Imagine an off season of training on technique and pass rush moves plus the fact he will get stronger too
I bet they flew Ware out this week to train him. Lol. He is getting tips. And practice after last weeks game. That dude has a motor.

conner01

Reaction score
I bet they flew Ware out this week to train him. Lol. He is getting tips. And practice after last weeks game. That dude has a motor.
I’m sure they worked with him but imagine what he can learn with an off season devoted to learning from the best edge rushing coaches
He could be a real monster with better technique and that blazing speed
I’d let him spend the off season with Haley and Ware lol

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
DT Hamilton will definitely be active this week. We are down to PS depth at DT. Thankfully, we have Hamilton who has a year under his belt.

Faolui might be a possibility too. I think he needs more time. DE Breeland Soeaks is on the PS too.

Luckily, Gregory is back this week and maybe Gallimore will be ready the next game or soon.

Got some options.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I’m sure they worked with him but imagine what he can learn with an off season devoted to learning from the best edge rushing coaches
He could be a real monster with better technique and that blazing speed
And he is a rookie. Next year the game will slow down for him and he will put on some muscle. I want him to demand a double team. I am sick of the opposing teams oline in the second level getting on our LBs. Makes the LBs look worse. Last week they did there jobs and LVE and Jaylon looked good. Our D-Line needs to keep these LBs clean.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Parsons will likely start opposite of 94 with Anae hurt as well
What's wrong with Anae? He better play!

Donovan Wilson is about to be a backup/STs guy if he doesn't get off that injury list soon cause JKearse is showing out.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Parsons will likely start opposite of 94 with Anae hurt as well

Yah we dont have any DE's left. I think he has to play. Unless Goldy is going to play.

But with Kneal out, that leaves LVE and Jaylon at linebacker. With Hurts that is a recipe for disaster.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Jordan Mialata will miss the game so the Eagles are down two starters on the line at least. I can’t believe how many injured Jags we have.

Creeper

Reaction score
So if I have this correct the Cowboys will be missing these players for this game:

Trysten Hill, Neville Gallimore, Demarcus Lawrence, Michael Gallup, Dorance Armstrong, Carlos Watkins, La'el Collins, Donovan Wilson, and Ty Nsekhe.

And Bradley Anae and Keanu Neal are on the COVID list and may miss the game.

While Amari Cooper has cracked ribs and will try to play but I think it is safe to say he will not be the same player assuming he plays the entire game.

I know I missed a few guys like Kelvin Joseph, Darian Thompson, and some other guys on injured reserve. I was just listing the guys on the 53 who were expected to contribute in 2021.

We are missing 6-8 starters. If Dallas wins this game McCarthy deserves coach of the year.