Cowboys insider on FSW sports now

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
cowboys insider on with nate newton and larry brown now

im trying to catch nfl network and this will post later, joe

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
nate newton and larry brown with bill jones

nate, its bigger than me, and defense played lights out, bradie james showed up and defense played outstanding

larry brown said all young dbs played good, brown, scandrick, ball, jenkins

nate, now its about this defense, its young, and if defense doesnt play like they did, bill joens said they dont win that game

larry brown said, he didnt hurt you by big turnovers etc,

nate, tampa is all over you and field and offensive line played better, and choice played some, and brad improved his qb rating from 40 to 70 percent

4th and inches call
nate he put the game in defensive hands, and was a sell out, a big game

bill jones, barber got key first downs, and tampa bay had to get a touchdown

negatives; nate none, brad got to complete some passes better or the giants wil shut the run down

larry brown,they didnt turn the ball over, and tampa bay committed penalities

run the ball better and hit some of those passes and build off of what you did in tampa bay game

later coverage with scandrick
and larry brown will break down keys to the giant game

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
scandrick said i knew i was going to be in the nfl, and growing up deion was my hero, and looking at champ bailey, i look at those players to pattern myself after them and learn from, and now looking at samuel with eagles now

Deep_South

Reaction score
Scandrick said he does nothing but football and watch a little TV every once in a while. Sounds like a perfect role model for Pac when he gets back.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
giants with 4 wr set, looking for key matchup

eli sees one on one matchup in Commander game, so hamlin has to be alert to bust butt and get over there,

showing moss elusive in slot where moss got free against coverage by a linebaker

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
flozell must be alert against kamauka big de,

and that eli isnt very elusive, kinda like brad johnson, so cowboys should key on that

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
back to flozell, mathias kamauka is very physical and quick so flozell must be alert

simple square in pattern, and linebacker jammed play and big interception, so cowboys should be aware of that

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
keith davis is coming back on miked up, sorry was typo error when i said eli wasnt elusive, they were talking about ben rothenberger of steelers, but best i remember eli isnt very elusive either,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
for those that like humor, they did a commercial with jason witten and anderson, someone had gotten his cowboys silver helmet, so jason went and got one from some store they were promoting on tv

back to bill jones, special teams,
nate, punter set tempo of game, man talking about a punter lighting you up, man, nate said

larry brown said punt coverage wasnt good to him, and they didnt allow themselves to get hurt

to keith davis micked up; here we go baby, lets go, yeah i got you; lets go ref, dont quit boy, 3rd and 1; man up baby talking to defensive linemen,

hey rip, blue, no when keiith davis made a key stop on a run play

lets go baby, lets make plays lets set tone for whole second half,
fumble,

full back belly i think keith said, no no on running play, i put him on his back

at end of game, davis says congratulations to number 20

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yep, i liked what scandrick said, maybe scandrick can rub off on adam jones when he comes back Nake

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
bill jones to larry and nate
nate, special teams, defense and running ball and maybe enough deep passes to keep the defense honest, but the giants still have a good defense so we have to come to play

larry brown, stop brandon jacob, and play special teams, good defense, and stop burress wr,

cowboys have to find a way to make giants pay for blitzing etc, so coaches have to come up with another good game plan and everyone put on their hardhats from cowboy players to coaches

nate puts on his hardhat

larry brown,its hard to adjust with brad, but larry says i think they are their now, so manage game,

nate, they are in meetings with starting qb whomever they come out with, they have to be ready,

thats about it,