Cowboys Madden 05 Ratings

Reaction score
http://sports.ign.com/madden05/cowboys.html?fromint=1

IGN is posting a division at a time they did the NFC West yesterday and the East today, they are at the link above. Henson has better throw power and acc than QC but I think Henson is a little faster then what he is rated at speed. I remember Lloyd Carr made Brady fake a injury and come out for a play so he could run a trick play, he had Henson throw a WR screen to David Terrell then henson took of in the other direction and Terrell threw it back to Henson it was a huge gain. But overall Dallas offense is like a 66 which also is a messed up rating IMO.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Dallas's offense has to be atleast in the high 70s. I saw the Commanders have a defense in the 80s, so they have to give us that. I might not even buy the game this year, I love ESPN so much...

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
D41lasCowboys31 said:
http://sports.ign.com/madden05/cowboys.html?fromint=1

IGN is posting a division at a time they did the NFC West yesterday and the East today, they are at the link above. Henson has better throw power and acc than QC but I think Henson is a little faster then what he is rated at speed. I remember Lloyd Carr made Brady fake a injury and come out for a play so he could run a trick play, he had Henson throw a WR screen to David Terrell then henson took of in the other direction and Terrell threw it back to Henson it was a huge gain. But overall Dallas offense is like a 66 which also is a messed up rating IMO.

Just looking at our offenses numbers

WR mid 80's
OL even's out around an 80 w/ strong left side, and weak right side
RB's (including Richie) about an 79-80
QB - 77-79

I don't see how our overall Offense could be ranked a 66????

Reaction score
me neither but guys with the games have said 66...these ratings dont have george as a cowboy yet so that might give us a boost

AJM1613

Reaction score
They got Nguyen rated 90, better than ESPN.

Ever notice how Dawkins is always rated higher than Williams? Humm...

Our fifth DT is rated higher than your starting one... :D

I love it how Tra Thomas is rated 95, that is so bad. He is the biggest weakness of our offense and is extremely overated. His job is being challenged this offseason by a 2003 draft pick, 6th round, and a UDFA of 2002. I will be able to live with it.

Reaction score
A 66?! :eek: I thought your offense should have rated a 75 but it's still better than the ESPN ratings which gave Newman a 81 or 79 which is stupid!