Cowboys mantra for the year is “Carpe Omnia” it literally means seize everything

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
LOL.... It's kind of like Jerry proclaiming that he would do anything to win another super bowl. "Anything" doesn't include a few important things preventing this from happening, so you have to ask if he was lying or just saving face with the interviewer. He clearly won't do 'anything' to win another ring, so it's pointless for him to even bring it up.

"We like our guys" should be their mantra instead of this "Carpe Omnia" garbage. Typical Jerry isn't going to lift a finger trying to seize anything.

Last edited:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I cant say i'm too upset by the lack of activity, afterall I'm not sure any of the players moved at the deadline would have been great investments for Dallas, but the apathy by Stephen/Jerry leading up to it just gives the impression that they really didn't even try.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I cant say i'm too upset by the lack of activity, afterall I'm not sure any of the players moved at the deadline would have been great investments for Dallas, but the apathy by Stephen/Jerry leading up to it just gives the impression that they really didn't even try.
giphy.gif

JBS

Reaction score
Seize everything means

#1 in tv ratings
#1 in attendance
#1 in merchandise
#1 in ticket sales
#1 in food and beverage sales
#1 in sponsorships

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Well, the Jones's have been saying for a week now that they weren't doing anything, why all the surprise and hand wringing?