Cowboys Media (New Page) "Games of Recent Past" The 2005/2006 Season

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
We just published a new page at Cowboys Media that consists of the entire 2005 and 2006 seasons.

I am still converting the Cardinals and Eagles games for 2006, but the remainder of the season is on-line. Silver and Blue is converting 2005 and it will be on-line very soon.

Thought you would like to get started on 2006 now, until we get the remainder on-line.

Enjoy the games. Cowboys Rule!!!!!!! :yourock:

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2072796 said:
We just published a new page at Cowboys Media that consists of the entire 2005 and 2006 seasons.

I am still converting the Cardinals and Eagles games for 2006, but the remainder of the season is on-line. Silver and Blue is converting 2005 and it will be on-line very soon.

Thought you would like to get started on 2006 now, until we get the remainder on-line.

Enjoy the games. Cowboys Rule!!!!!!! :yourock:

goin' to start my download :)
tx as always :bow:

the playmaker

Reaction score
wwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!
hey STAR...i'm i Michael Irvin FAN!!!!! what do you think about uploading
just 1 of his best games?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
awesome! thanks a lot man. hey i don't mean to be greedy but any chance you guys upload any games from 2003?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2085747 said:
awesome! thanks a lot man. hey i don't mean to be greedy but any chance you guys upload any games from 2003?

Hey Rampage:

I just noticed your post in this thread. 2003 is not on the horizon, but it's possible we could make a few available, it all depends on which ones you are talking about.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Thought I would announce that the 2005 games are being loaded at Cowboys Media. As of this moment, Week 1 Chargers, and Week 5 Eagles are on-line for download.

The remainder of the season will follow day by day.

Enjoy!!! :)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
hey gazer, i turned off my pop up blocker and the link still disapears after i put in boysfan and 85254. i can download everything off of your site except for the games from 2005 or 2006. any idea why?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2094587 said:
hey gazer, i turned off my pop up blocker and the link still disapears after i put in boysfan and 85254. i can download everything off of your site except for the games from 2005 or 2006. any idea why?

Not sure, this is the first report of it's kind.

I'm wondering if you are using a third party download manager such as Download Accellerator etc. If you are, try disabling it and alow your operating system to recieve the download.

Just guessing here.:confused:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2094607 said:
Not sure, this is the first report of it's kind.

I'm wondering if you are using a third party download manager such as Download Accellerator etc. If you are, try disabling it and alow your operating system to recieve the download.

Just guessing here.:confused:
where would i go to disable it if i even have one?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2094622 said:
where would i go to disable it if i even have one?

Every download manager has a default feature that allows you to use it as your default download manager. It's usually found under preferences or user settings.

If your not using one you really should. It's added benefits such as restoring broken downloads, or multiplying the download time and speed by 400%.

I use Download Accelerator Plus. You can find it for free at Download.com......
http://www.download.com/Download-Ac...071_4-10037157.html?tag=lst-1&cdlPid=10827595

The manager will divide the file into 4 parts and download them simultaneously. Then merge them back into one file.

With large files like the ones at Cowboys Media, broken downloads can occur often. So being able to resume them is very helpful.

This may help you with your problem as well, since the download manager might help you maintain the connection and solve your problem.

Good Luck. :)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2094651 said:
Every download manager has a default feature that allows you to use it as your default download manager. It's usually found under preferences or user settings.

If your not using one you really should. It's added benefits such as restoring broken downloads, or multiplying the download time and speed by 400%.

I use Download Accelerator Plus. You can find it for free at Download.com......
http://www.download.com/Download-Ac...071_4-10037157.html?tag=lst-1&cdlPid=10827595

The manager will divide the file into 4 parts and download them simultaneously. Then merge them back into one file.

With large files like the ones at Cowboys Media, broken downloads can occur often. So being able to resume them is very helpful.

This may help you with your problem as well, since the download manager might help you maintain the connection and solve your problem.

Good Luck. :)
thanks man, ive never even heard of such a thing so i'll give it a shot some time tommorrow.

sago1

Reaction score
I'm having trouble trying to access the last 2006 Cowboys Giants game. I check off that I want the 4th quarter but nothing shows up which allows me to enter ID & password. Have tried several times. Looking at 2007 videos works just fine. What should I do? Thanks.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
sago1;2094936 said:
I'm having trouble trying to access the last 2006 Cowboys Giants game. I check off that I want the 4th quarter but nothing shows up which allows me to enter ID & password. Have tried several times. Looking at 2007 videos works just fine. What should I do? Thanks.

Hey Sago:

Are you using a download mager?

If you can download the other files then you should have not problem with that one. I just checked it and it works fine.

If you are using a download manager, there is a download que (list of previous downloads) stored for the purpose of resuming broken downloads. If the first download attempt of that file aborted, then that defective download que will attempt to reload and give you the exact same results.

What you should do is remove the previous download (the url name for the file) from the que list. Then a fresh uncontaminated url will load and solve the problem.

You'll have to poke around with the download manager software to find the list I am mentioning.

Hope this solves your problem.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
hey gazer i tried the download manager and it didn't work. something about the setup in the "games of recent past" section doesn't go well with my computer. is there another site you upload them on?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2095198 said:
hey gazer i tried the download manager and it didn't work. something about the setup in the "games of recent past" section doesn't go well with my computer. is there another site you upload them on?

Sorry Rampage, but I only host those games at Cowboys Media.

One other option would be that I pass you the URL in a Private Message and then you can try to download it from there. I'll send you one of the links. Let me know how it works for you.

BTW, that Download Accelerator Plus program rocks. It save tons of time downloading files from the Internet.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
*2006 Update*

I just added both Eagles games Week 5 and 15, and the full avi version of the Titans game week 4. I will add the Cardinals game week 10 in the next few days........... http://cowboysmedia.com