Cowboys mock draft

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Round 2 pick 19 (51): Patrick Chung, SS, Oregon
Excells playing the run and short passes, but still has some range outside the box.

Round 3 pick 5 (69): Sherrod Martin, CB, Troy
His future may be at FS, but for now I'd let him play CB.

Round 4 pick 1 (101): Antoine Caldwell, C, Alabama
Can provide depth at guard and center. Immediately takes Corey Proctor's place.

Round 4 pick 17 (117): Jasper Brinkley, ILB, South Carolina
He'd back up Bradie James at the strong-inside LB position, but wouldn't be suprised to see him start beside James in the future.

Round 5 pick 20 (156): Roy Miller, NT, Texas
Gotta admit I was the biggest fan of his initially, but he looks to have the size and athleticicm that Wade looks for in a NT.

Round 5 pick 30 (166): Tyronne Green, OG, Auburn
Solid guard, should easily make the roster and could develop into a future starter.

*Round 5 pick 36 (172): Greg Toler, CB, St. Paul
Small school prospect, may not be rady to contribute immediately, but worth the risk.

Round 6 pick 24 (197): Henry Melton, DE/OLB, Texas
Fairly new to the position. Played FB for 2 years before moving to DE. Had some production in his senior season, but also showed some athleticism.

*Round 6 pick 35 (208): Ra'Shon Harris, DL, Oregon
If we keep 7 d-lineman, he would either push Bowen or Siavii off the roster, but is likely a PS guy.

Round 7 pick 1 (210): Graham Harrell, QB, Texas Tech
Another guy worth a flyer here. If he can sit and just develop him mechanics for 2-3 year like Tony Romo did, we may have something.

Round 7 pick 18 (227): Stryker Sulak, DE/OLB, Missouri
Not sure why this guy is a 7th round prospect. He was a good player at Missouri and has some athleticism.

*Denotes comp selections

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
Louis Delmas or Sean Smith could be around at 51. Both might be better fits for the Cowboys.
I'd like to see a QB like Harrell or Bomar drafted by the Cowboys on Day 2. That's good thinking there!
You definitely put some work in on this. Henry Melton is intriguing. I'm going to see where is rated among the DE/OLBs in this year's draft.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Doctor32;2710469 said:
Louis Delmas or Sean Smith could be around at 51. Both might be better fits for the Cowboys.

Delmas will be gone in the early 2nd round at the latest. Guess we could trade up if we really wanted him.