Cowboys needs to Fire Bill Parcells

D#1Cowboyfan

Reaction score
Bill Parcells needs to go... he came to Dallas to tear our team apart...Bill Parcells is on cocain

Facts of Statement:

- He keeps Vinny in week in and week out....
- He cut Jamar Martin for the sorriest Fullback in the NFL Darien "Im to small to block" Barnes
- He refuses to cut Billy Cuddiff and sign Martin Gramactica
- He didn't put Jacob Rogers in
- He calls the dumbest plays in coach history
- He refuses to put Keith Davis in for Lynn "the sorry saftey" Scott
- Parcells so burned out he thinks it's still 1998
- Parcells still think that Vinny Testaverde is the most dominant Quarterback the Cowboys have
- :banghead:
Thoughts?

VoR

Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:
Bill Parcells needs to go... he came to Dallas to tear our team apart...Bill Parcells is on cocain

Facts of Statement:

- He cut Jamar Martin for the sorriest Fullback in the NFL Darien "Im to small to block" Barnes
- Parcells still think that Vinny Testaverde is the most dominant Quarterback the Cowboys have
Thoughts?

Not true, Bill is a friggin GENIUS. We fans, as well as players and owners concession stand workers janitors etc, are STUPID. :huh:

blindzebra

Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:

Facts of Statement:

Thoughts?

Gramatica? You have to be FREAKIN kidding. The same kicker that single handedly cost TB a game before he got cut by missing 4 FGs.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:

Facts of Statement:

Thoughts?

I really dunno what to think any more. Parcells had the team playin good today excpt for Vinny. All Vinny had to do was not lose the game and well he lost the game.

Andy Reid needs to give Vinny the game ball. He was their MVP today.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:

Facts of Statement:

- He keeps Vinny in week in and week out.... Yep, he wasn't getting it done and still isn't getting it done.
- He cut Jamar Martin for the sorriest Fullback in the NFL Darien "Im to small to block" Barnes What exactly has Martin been doing that has been missed though?
- He refuses to cut Billy Cuddiff and sign Martin Gramactica That was a bad snap, can't really blame Cundiff too much. Gramatica is not a great kicker.
- He didn't put Jacob Rogers in While I would have liked to see him, no guarantee that he's any better than Tucker or Vollers.
- He calls the dumbest plays in coach history Hard to prove, just predictable. 2nd and long, JJ draw every time, etc.
- He refuses to put Keith Davis in for Lynn "the sorry saftey" Scott I'd like to see Davis too. Crazy idea: draft a true FS.
- Parcells so burned out he thinks it's still 1998 I think he is tired. To those who want to fire him: who will replace him?
- Parcells still think that Vinny Testaverde is the most dominant Quarterback the Cowboys have "Best chance to win"... none of us are 100% on board with that.
Thoughts?

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
If I see Vinny in any more plays this year I will be for gettin rid of Parcells. But if Henson and Romo gets the rest of the games that ok. If that haps I would like to see what Parcells can do with big money in FA. See if he can get some real football playas in here.

The Boyz played good gotta give Parcells credit for them playin hard today. Maybe if Parcells can get ridda of the ideas of these old guys that cant play any more and go after big name FAs we can have a good year next year.

Fire Vinny and ZImmer before Parcells.

Common Sense

Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:

Facts of Statement:

Thoughts?

By far, the absolute dumbest post I've read in a long time.

doomsday_II

Reaction score
The only problem with BP(ed. maybe just in my mind a problem) is he doesn't trust the young enough. In the FA and salary cap world you have to go with youth often ie San Diego last year, to build a future.

That said he is a heck of a coach and we will go backwards several years if he is let go.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
All we need is a good young QB on offense and we will be doing great. Defensively we are short in key areas like a strong DT, CB, and SS and we could play very stout defense. I don't blame Parcells for years of bad drafting by Jerry Jones, although I though Romo should have been put in the game the second half. Vinny was WAY off on his throws and we could have put the Eagles away easily in the second half with a few key conversions.

Sad game to see slip away at the end.....

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
hardcorebob said:
All we need is a good young QB on offense and we will be doing great. Defensively we are short in key areas like a strong DT, CB, and SS and we could play very stout defense. I don't blame Parcells for years of bad drafting by Jerry Jones, although I though Romo should have been put in the game the second half. Vinny was WAY off on his throws and we could have put the Eagles away easily in the second half with a few key conversions.

Sad game to see slip away at the end.....
dallas is only "a good young QB" away from offensive greatness? that is the lamest statement i've heard all day. i wish it was you lining up behind center. when you took the snap and realized the guys you can actually count on to catch the ball are the ones the defense is bothering to cover... but it doesn't matter anyway because the hot breath of the blitz is tipping you off you're about to get blasted in the backfield... that would be a perfect moment for me. the moment of your epiphany.

D#1Cowboyfan

Reaction score
Avery said:
Facts of Statement:

- He keeps Vinny in week in and week out.... Yep, he wasn't getting it done and still isn't getting it done.
- He cut Jamar Martin for the sorriest Fullback in the NFL Darien "Im to small to block" Barnes What exactly has Martin been doing that has been missed though? The good Blocking Martin has put down for runningbacks...
- He refuses to cut Billy Cuddiff and sign Martin Gramactica That was a bad snap, can't really blame Cundiff too much. Gramatica is not a great kicker. Gramactica is just having a bad year with the right special teams coach he could be better...
- He didn't put Jacob Rogers in While I would have liked to see him, no guarantee that he's any better than Tucker or Vollers. Really can't get no worst.
- He calls the dumbest plays in coach history Hard to prove, just predictable. 2nd and long, JJ draw every time, etc. Example: He stop blitzing McNabb in the 4th Quarter and he stop running the ball. HE TOOK TOO MANY CHANCES...
- He refuses to put Keith Davis in for Lynn "the sorry saftey" Scott I'd like to see Davis too. Crazy idea: draft a true FS. TRUE
- Parcells so burned out he thinks it's still 1998 I think he is tired. To those who want to fire him: who will replace him? DAVE WANSTEAD? Possibly Jim Hasslet? Possibly Bob Stoops? Possibly Mike Holmgren?
- Parcells still think that Vinny Testaverde is the most dominant Quarterback the Cowboys have "Best chance to win"... none of us are 100% on board with that. True. How can we find out though and Parcells still have that ****** thought lingering on his head... Parcells have a IQ of a wet crumb on a carpet...he's totally dumb in my book...
Thoughts?

That should answer your questions..

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for, because if Parcells gets fired then the replacement could be another puppet coach. Jones no longer has to play nice because he already has his stadium deal.

More importantly - Because Parcells "failed" Jerry will use him as the excuse over and over again everytime he screws up a draft/trade, etc. "If being a GM were easy than Parcells would have rebuilt this team" is what you'll hear from his lips.

Count me as one who wants the Tuna here next year, minus the tiny LBs...