Twitter: Cowboys OL blocking is beautiful on Pollard's TD

glimmerman

Reaction score
The O-Line played very well. Some plays I was counting 8 saints on the line.

Jipper

Reaction score
That is textbook across the entire play, so cool to see it slowed down but incredible how fast it happend and how everyone did their job perfectly in real time

terra

Reaction score
Considering for all intents and purposes the running game was stuffed for every other play except Zekes 10 yd run, this play is even more remarkable.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
#17 WR Turner barely got the block on the DL. And I mean barely. Thankfully, he didn’t panic and hold. Turner was beaten but did just enough to alter the DL’s path. Without Turner’s block, that play is a TFL.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Amazing because someone told me that Biadasz didnt play well this game. :muttley:

These type of plays are why Biadasz is #1 in voting for the pro bowl at center.

Weird play to call out his quality - he ran down field and pushed a DB on whom he has about 130 lbs. He did his job, i wouldn't call that a signature play though.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
game of inches - that was nearly a loss that turned into a jailbreak.

i have some respect for the Saints defense after rewatching some plays from yesterday.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Shoutout to Malik Turner #17 who gets enough of his guy to keep him from getting a 4 yd TFL
I saw that too couple of good blocks in other portions of the game also , maybe he has more potential than Noah Brown and should be given Noah’s snaps.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Yes, the play worked. But I would not expect success on a play which relies on WR Turner blocking a DL one on one. Got lucky there.