Cowboys Oline pressure allowed by player

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Sounds about right. What I've noticed in recent years. Center to Right Tackle has become problematic during pass protection.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Martin is stuck between a mediocre C and a putrid RT, he was still elite last year. He deserves the benefit of the doubt.

John813

Reaction score
IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF TYRON SMITH. 5 pressures??!! OVER THE HILL CANT WAIT TILL HE RETIRES

Oh Zach is stuck between two bad players and needs another pay raise

lostar2009

Reaction score
IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF TYRON SMITH. 5 pressures??!! OVER THE HILL CANT WAIT TILL HE RETIRES

You okay? Lol

Believe it or not Tyron was in all pro form Sunday.

Redline360

Reaction score
Could or replaced a garbage can for Steele last game. It may have blown over and blocked a guy or two and been more productive

John813

Reaction score
You okay? Lol

Believe it or not Tyron was in all pro form Sunday.

I'm good. Just find it hilarious people are so quick to jump on Tyron when he gets injured but he's still a very good left tackle and the team is lucky to have a player like him.

*Goes on Injury report
50 posters say he should retire/FO sucks for keeping him/overpaid/should of drafted his replacement

Kwyn

Reaction score
There seems to be a glaring problem but I am surprised how many Martin has given up
I’m not. He’s not the player he once was.

He’s still very, very, good but he’s not our best lineman by a long shot

Kwyn

Reaction score
I'm good. Just find it hilarious people are so quick to jump on Tyron when he gets injured but he's still a very good left tackle and the team is lucky to have a player like him.

*Goes on Injury report
50 posters say he should retire/FO sucks for keeping him/overpaid/should of drafted his replacement
Then he plays and is elite

FaSho

Reaction score
Wonder if Martin's issues have to do with Steele at all

Kwyn

Reaction score

I suggest he hold out next week.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
These last 3 drafts should have been in place to replace Smith and Martin, knowing they were on the downside of their careers. Really center position also.