Cowboys only looking at Dalvin Cook for a practice squad spot

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The goal after the GB loss must have been stated "we want Dak to do it on his own, he needs to prove it to us, we're going to give him a running back by committee, and a WR that we're going to make hold out for a bit just to show that we're big and bad!"

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Zeke did have two whole rushing TDs last year. I do not know how many Cook ran for - less than that??? Wow

CWR

Reaction score
Only PS for Cook, but they sign Zeke to the active roster without hesitation. They're comparable players at this point in their careers. Both on bad teams with bad OLs and QBs last year.
We have over valued our own for the longest. It's crazy how they will over pay guys they drafted, but not consider FAs with greater resumes.

To be clear I don't know if Zeke or Cook is better at this point. I just know it doesn't matter.

starfan1

Reaction score
The goal after the GB loss must have been stated "we want Dak to do it on his own, he needs to prove it to us, we're going to give him a running back by committee, and a WR that we're going to make hold out for a bit just to show that we're big and bad!"
as stated by who?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
RB is fixin' to be a bonafide mess this season when they knew they needed to improve there. This and pass rush concern me greatly.

exciter

Reaction score
Only PS for Cook, but they sign Zeke to the active roster without hesitation. They're comparable players at this point in their careers. Both on bad teams with bad OLs and QBs last year.
Lol,
Hmmm… did Zeke not just go through training camp!?
Has Cook not just spent the last six weeks sitting on a he couch?
A turnip could have realized it would be on the practice squad!