Twitter: Cowboys optimistic Tyron will play vs. Cardinals

fivetwos

Reaction score
Great news within this supposed sea of negativity that I still somehow fail to notice.

Creeper

Reaction score
I'm betting most fans won't like this.

But I understand why. I feel like if he plays 1 game then gets hurt for 3, I'd rather have him sit out one more game if it helps him. But I can't help but feel if he plays against the Cards he will miss at least the Eagles game and 1st game of the playoffs. My feelings could be way off, but it just seems that's the way his last few seasons have gone.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But I understand why. I feel like if he plays 1 game then gets hurt for 3, I'd rather have him sit out one more game if it helps him. But I can't help but feel if he plays against the Cards he will miss at least the Eagles game and 1st game of the playoffs. My feelings could be way off, but it just seems that's the way his last few seasons have gone.

Yes but on the flip side I don't want him working off rust in a playoff game.

Reaction score
If he is available, he needs to play. If he needs another break, they can rest him against the Eagles. But I want him out there against the Cards if he can play

Reaction score
I would agree with you if he still had back and neck issues. This is totally unrelated.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
blah blah blah, then the day after he will have an ingrown toenail and will be out for half the season.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I prefer to talk about and focus on players who are on the field not in the tub.

Best comment for the team as a whole would be ‘Tyron is hurt at the moment and no further comment.’ Leave it at that. Talk about the players who are doing a good job. Send a positive message to those players who are on the field.

Can you imagine if your boss told you ‘Good job. Don’t get too comfortable in that seat though. As soon as the often hurt guy is better, back to the bench for you. Hold the fort down, big guy.’

Who wouldn’t bail on that company at first chance?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I prefer to talk about and focus on players who are on the field not in the tub.

Best comment for the team as a whole would be ‘Tyron is hurt at the moment and no further comment.’ Leave it at that. Talk about the players who are doing a good job. Send a positive message to those players who are on the field.

Can you imagine if your boss told you ‘Good job. Don’t get too comfortable in that seat though. As soon as the often hurt guy is better, back to the bench for you. Hold the fort down, big guy.’

Who wouldn’t bail on that company at first chance?
You legit didn't have to comment on this post, though. I mean, since that's your preference. lol

Aven8

Reaction score
This is all Pollards fault when he rammed into the back of him months ago. The Left side has been just fine so I let him sit as long as possible