Twitter: Cowboys Players Postgame Tweets

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL ‏@nfl 47m
Cute Kid Alert: Dez Jr. celebrates @dallascowboys win with dad. #STLvsDAL http://twitter.com/nfl/status/381880220552159232/photo/1pic.twitter.com/ycW9H5AUfE pic.twitter.com/WvflSsKLU7

BUy2ll5CUAA4T6g.jpg

Gavin Escobar ‏@GavinEscobar89 47m
Awesome team win today! Felt unreal scoring a TD too #cowboyszone

Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 44m
Jason Hatcher called Tony Romo his brother.
Jason hatcher said he wasn't calling out any player when he spoke to the team this week.
Cowboys make the best desserts for the media than any team in the NFL. http://instagram.com/p/ek61XzmvbK/

Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon 36m
DeMarco Murray had more yardage today than the entire Giants' offense. Eli and Co. are an 0-3 mess.

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 41m
Hatcher: 'Why would I get on to Romo? I love Romo. He's our leader. I'm going to hug his neck. Why would I get on to Romo?'
We asked Hatch what he said to the team. Got a none-of-y'all's-business. But did it help? 'No remark.'
Hatch on his RTP: ‘That was a dumb penalty on my behalf. I’ll man up and say it. But I’m not going to slow up what I do, man.

Wilcox had his dad here today. Sister had cheerleading practice. He smiled. ‘She came to the Giants game, so she was excused for this one.’
Wilcox said lost INT hurt. ‘But it just goes to show you we play through the whistle. They were blocking for me, and I really appreciate it.
Wilcox on first NFL start: ‘Fast. Fast. But my teammates did a great job with me … Once you get that first hit in, the butterflies go away.’

Sean Lee still talking about finding a way to get more turnovers. Says today is a steppingstone.

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 36m
Great answer: RT @DwainPrice "I don't watch much TV. If I do I'm watching Breaking Bad.'' -- #Cowboys DT Jason Hatcher

Stephen Jones was in a great mood in the locker room. He was talking to Jerome Henderson and let's just say he's pumped about J.J. Wilcox.

Anthony Spencer surprised he couldn't go? "I woke this morning and my leg was hurting, so no, I'm not surprised." #Cowboys
Time for a second opinion on his knee? Anthony Spencer: "I've gotten second opinions, third opinions, so it's just what it is right now."

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 8m
Re hatch/romo: both players denying any call-out. #cowboys @1053thefan

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Austin’s absence: Whenever Miles Austin and hamstring are put in the same sentence, alarms go off. Coach Jason Garrett said the score of the game was part of the reason why Austin didn’t return. “The discussion we had was he was going to continue to stay warmed up and I said that’s a good thing and we’ll keep looking at the scoreboard and make sure we can handle the situation without him,” Garrett said.

Ware’s record: DeMarcus Ware was already the Cowboys’ official sack leader, but he took over the unofficial record held by Harvey Martin with two sacks of Sam Bradford.

Murray's silence: DeMarco Murray chose not to address the media after the second-best rushing day of his career.

Rowan Kavner ‏@KavnerDC 1h
He evidently said he had a personal matter to attend to. Still should have a lot of nuggets from Ware, Hatcher, Witten and others soon

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4715534/locker-room-buzz-dallas-cowboys-3

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 3m
Kiff on Wilcox: ‘If you don’t play those young guys, you’ll never know. Don’t put them out there in the 10th game. Find out if they can play

Scandrick, you almost killed Bradford. ‘I mean, I’m just playing hard, man. That’s how you get balls out. That’s how you slow teams down.’