Cowboys' players should want to win for this guy!

rathalarge

Reaction score
After complaining about Parcells' approach and how he wore on them mentally, I always thought the players should want to win for Wade, but after hearing Jamie Dukes for the last two years on NFL Network, maybe they should want to win it for him..LOL!!! I know he'd be gloating. He was on Rod Woodson's case again tonight about how Rod hates the Cowboys because of the Super Bowl loss! :laugh2:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
rathalarge;2525001 said:
After complaining about Parcells' approach and how he wore on them mentally, I always thought the players should want to win for Wade, but after hearing Jamie Dukes for the last two years on NFL Network, maybe they should want to win it for him..LOL!!! I know he'd be gloating. He was on Rod Woodson's case again tonight about how Rod hates the Cowboys because of the Super Bowl loss! :laugh2:

Both Dukes and Woodson need to be fired. Forget about firing Wade. Woodson has the same schtick every week about the Cowboys, but never says anything positive, even after a big win, like against the Giants.

Dukes then says he just hates the Cowboys because of Super Bowl 30. I'd fire both of them and let them continue their argument off the set on the street.

I pay money to get this channel, and I can't stand the "insight" that these buffoons provide.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys players should want to win for a chance to keep playing to win one of these
lombardi-trophy_full.jpg

rathalarge

Reaction score
I agree 100 %! But the way they've played when they needed to seems to suggest otherwise!!

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2525023 said:
cowboys players should want to win for a chance to keep playing to win one of these
lombardi-trophy_full.jpg

Wade: "What's that silver thing?"

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
I personally think Jamie Dukes is great. And a breath of fresh air compared to anything much else the two big networks of cable have to offer.