Benched
Reaction score
skinsfanpotato.jpg

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2420159 said:
i love lamp.

LOL! That movie just gets funnier each time you watch it.
"It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good"

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
what the guy is talking about, tank, hamlin, keith davis went somewhere before the game with the giants on friday night i think, dont think it was mexico though,

but on the friday night they should have gotten some rest, they got on a plane, jerry jones jet i think and partied,

that to me, shows lack of concern for the game, etc,

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2420685 said:
what the guy is talking about, tank, hamlin, keith davis went somewhere before the game with the giants on friday night i think, dont think it was mexico though,

but on the friday night they should have gotten some rest, they got on a plane, jerry jones jet i think and partied,

that to me, shows lack of concern for the game, etc,

You gotta stop Joe.

It wasn't Jerry Jones' jet. And it didn't show them partying.

You can't just be spewing all sorts of inaccuracies on here like that.

And I was the one who posted the photos in the first place from the Dallas Observer so I am not defending their actions, but get the story straight.

Jerry is giving his jet to some players so they can fly to a strip club.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2420767 said:
you need to lay off the 2%, fat boy

You're so predictable, pipsqueak. You better lay off the fat jokes, or someone that is actually fat may take offense and come and beat your scrawny ***. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2420779 said:
You're so predictable, pipsqueak. You better lay off the fat jokes, or someone that is actually fat may take offense and come and beat your scrawny ***. :D

they have to catch me 1st!

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
tomson75;2420779 said:

fat people have stupid. They can never read map (or playbook). Small people are smart.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
the kid 05;2420170 said:
chocolate_milk.jpg

you remind me of my dog when she wants attention...
You remind me of a drunk posting hillbilly. My post was had nothing to do with attention. Ok roscoe p coltrain. Or are you bo or luke duke? Get a life hilljack.