Cowboys practiced with wet footballs today

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Wear the gloves CeeDee, you don't have to prove you're a tough guy to anyone....... make sure they're the extra sticky gloves. ;)

Mark

Reaction score
of all the teams that could use a dome stadium...
For sure. But the new one will NOT have one. Erie County and the State of New York cannot afford one...but are chalking it up to maintaining the Bills' home-field advantage.

Praxit

Reaction score
Wear the gloves CeeDee, you don't have to prove you're a tough guy to anyone....... make sure they're the extra sticky gloves. ;)
..that's what I was thinking. No gloves in rainy weather?

That's when you should really wear them. I dont know.

I trust whatever CD feels has the advantage.

MS17

Reaction score
For sure. But the new one will NOT have one. Erie County and the State of New York cannot afford one...but are chalking it up to maintaining the Bills' home-field advantage.
You're right. The Bill's website spins the new stadium as "the place where every football fan wants to be, and where every visiting team will hate to play." I don't know about that first part, but Buffalo's nailed the second part for years. Let's give credit, Wikipedia says they plan on a grass playing surface. God bless em.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I hope they bring the and wear the right equipment. Last time Prescott said he didn't think it was going to rain when they played NE in NE. It the Northeast and if you don't like the weather just wait a minute because it will change.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Terrell Owens once talked about gloves in the rain in an interview. He said they become slicker than regular skin when wet.
Yea, I think it probably just varies from player to player.

Mud probably makes a difference too, and that won't be a factor in Buffalo

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Not for nothing, but gloves don't always work the best in the rain.

Puka Nacua wasn't wearing them in Baltimore the other day.

I have a pair of the Nike gloves a lot of NFL WRs wear. They’re like superglue when dry, but slick as snot if they’re wet.

Reactions: CWR

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
of all the teams that could use a dome stadium...
Their fans would revolt. Cold weather and snow is Buffalo's biggest export. The fans there revel in it and enduring the miserable weather there is a badge of honor for them and they love making others endure existing in it for 3 hours to show everyone how tough they are.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Isn't it supposed to be sunny & dry this Sunday in Buffalo?
Yeah, can change very quickly there though. Lake effect is some bs. Wake up with 6" of snow on your car with no snow in the forecast the night before. Lived out that way in college. Winter suuuucks