Cowboys Press Conference

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
on FSN

Wade just said Proctor won the OLine of the Game award for this Sunday's game...he said Proctor played a helluva game.

I almost fell out of my chair in disbelief

Givincer

Reaction score
Is there a .gif of Proctor not coming out of his stance floating around?

EndGame

Reaction score
Probably trying to build his confidence. Can't hurt, I suppose.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Givincer;2498536 said:
Is there a .gif of Proctor not coming out of his stance floating around?

That play was absolutely hilarious.

Proctor didn't even come out of his stance even after Flozell left, Gurode snapped the ball AND Tuck and whoever the other Giant went by him :laugh2:

What a tool...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2498544 said:
Doofus.

Wade is a doofus.

Not necessarily.

1. He's only a dufus if he actually HONESTLY believes Proctor played a helluva game.

2. If he saying it cuz he wants get Proctor's confidence up then it's a good move. A somewhat confident Proctor is horrible... but still better then a Proctor with no confidence at all.

3. I actually don't think Proctor played the worst game of the OL yesterday. He sure as hell didn't play a "Helluva game", but he wasn't the worst one IMO. Leonard Davis was even worse.

Givincer

Reaction score
ajk23az;2498548 said:

Proctor didn't even come out of his stance even after Flozell left, Gurode snapped the ball AND Tuck and whoever the other Giant went by him :laugh2:

What a tool...

I seriously don't get how it's possible.

Kilyin

Reaction score
ajk23az;2498548 said:

Proctor didn't even come out of his stance even after Flozell left, Gurode snapped the ball AND Tuck and whoever the other Giant went by him

What a tool...

Because Gurode made another mental gaffe. He didn't know the snap count and snapped it early. Flozell didn't really move either until it was too late.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Proctor in pass protection sucked

Proctor pulling in the running game was awesome

Temo

Reaction score
Rack;2498549 said:
Not necessarily.

1. He's only a dufus if he actually HONESTLY believes Proctor played a helluva game.

2. If he saying it cuz he wants get Proctor's confidence up then it's a good move. A somewhat confident Proctor is horrible... but still better then a Proctor with no confidence at all.

3. I actually don't think Proctor played the worst game of the OL yesterday. He sure as hell didn't play a "Helluva game", but he wasn't the worst one IMO. Leonard Davis was even worse.

Davis had some problems, but he also had some huge blocks on some of those draws late in the game.

Batman

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2498544 said:
Doofus.

Wade is a doofus.

Wade is just doing what a good coach does. Proctor is getting some heat and he is defending his player. If he comes out and flames Proctor the man will play even worse for feeling like he has no support. Wade did the right thing, maybe Wade's doing this will get his confidence up and improve his play. Wade did the right thing, no doubt about it.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Biggems;2498530 said:
on FSN

Wade just said Proctor won the OLine of the Game award for this Sunday's game...he said Proctor played a helluva game.

CRAP!

I guess that means he's not getting replaced THIS week.

:bang2:

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Biggems;2498530 said:
on FSN

Why not? Apparently he was the only one who could remember the snap count even the center couldn't!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Kilyin;2498558 said:
Because Gurode made another mental gaffe. He didn't know the snap count and snapped it early. Flozell didn't really move either until it was too late.

But if you look at the replay again, Proctor was STILL in his stance after Flozell got up from his. Proctor practically didnt even turn around until the play was over :laugh2:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
ajk23az;2498762 said:
But if you look at the replay again, Proctor was STILL in his stance after Flozell got up from his. Proctor practically didnt even turn around until the play was over :laugh2:

What is it with these guys and the snap count?

I don't think I've ever seen a team that has so much problems with it.

I know Flo has a hearing problem but you would think they would resolve that by now.

Givincer

Reaction score
Even though it was Gurode's fault evidently, I still think it would make a great "fail" .gif.