Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-sign Takk McKinley

Praxit

Reaction score
..I was surprised we didnt see him last year. Could have played last 2 games.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Pretty sure we’re not drafting a DE.
:lmao: I was thinking the same thing. Funny how this team pretends they draft BPA. I guess this could very well be a vet minimum contract with almost no guaranteed dollars which makes him easily cuttable or a potential PS veteran stash. I'm fine with both Fowler and McKinley but I wonder why you resign so many guys at Edge/DE before the draft. You never know who may fall to you.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
:lmao: I was thinking the same thing. Funny how this team pretends they draft BPA. I guess this could very well be a vet minimum contract with almost no guaranteed dollars which makes him easily cuttable or a potential PS veteran stash. I'm fine with both Fowler and McKinley but I wonder why you resign so many guys at Edge/DE before the draft. You never know who may fall to you.
Most of the time BPA is actually a tier of players for you to choose from, so you select the one you need the most. Sometimes, a player falls unexpectedly, though. Lamb was one of those.

Last year, we pretty much seemed to know we were going to draft Tyler Smith even before the draft. Same thing with LVE. The team seems to get locked in on certain players it expects to be there when it picks.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
McKinley gets a second chance after languishing on the practice squad all year. He'd best make the most of it. There will be competition.