RELEASED Cowboys release kicker Tristan Vizcaino

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
tenor-1.gif

I’m pretty sure you have to get a poster’s permission before you post a personal pic of them; message Kaiser, he’s usually good about responding quickly.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Glad to see both Zuerlein and Forbath will be competing with one another in TC.

There's nothing like having a heated competition to bring out the best in a kicker.

That didn't work out so well the last time the Cowboys had 2 kickers vying for the one kicker spot. Maher was kept over the kicker who held the Cowboys record for most accurate kicker ever, Dan Bailey, who was at the time held the 2nd best accuracy percentage all time in the league.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Furry! So what's up? Am I going to be a special guest star on your Draft Twitch Stream?
I am so ready to talk about all my non-knowledge of football and give many anecdotes that will be mysterious.
Wait... who is he talking about? I know it's Miley Cyrus! I just know it!
No... it was Kurt Russell. We shared soup recipes with Ray Liotta. He smelled like apples.

Lol!

Hehe, well, I'd you wanna tag along, I'll send you my Twitch hehe via pm. We'll see if it works properly. The tests were good today. Just note there will be quite a few fellow furries in the chat, so you'll probably hear a lot of furry stuff being discussed.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Furry! So what's up? Am I going to be a special guest star on your Draft Twitch Stream?
I am so ready to talk about all my non-knowledge of football and give many anecdotes that will be mysterious.
Wait... who is he talking about? I know it's Miley Cyrus! I just know it!
No... it was Kurt Russell. We shared soup recipes with Ray Liotta. He smelled like apples.

Lol!

Pmed you, and I can pm anyone else interested?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Damn, they cut the wrong "Tristan".

But it's too late now. Jerry has already locked himself
in his draft room.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That didn't work out so well the last time the Cowboys had 2 kickers vying for the one kicker spot. Maher was kept over the kicker who held the Cowboys record for most accurate kicker ever, Dan Bailey, who was at the time held the 2nd best accuracy percentage all time in the league.

No real point in languishing in the past; it's a new ballgame now. Competition is more likely to accentuate the better talent than not. Bailey simply wasn't what he'd been in the past, due to injury. Let's just hope it's not a repeat of that scenario. Zuerlein has had a better history of success but injury took a toll on his performance last year. Forbath had an excellent year for the C'boys last year. I think both are better options than Maher. Time will tell.

Last edited:

EGTuna

Reaction score
I remember as a high schooler in the late 80s watching Cubs games on WGN before lacrosse practice, and hearing Harry Caray get inexplicably excited to announce Jose Vizcaino coming to the plate. "Here comes Jose Vizcaino with two on and two out. Let's see if he can make something happen." Vizcaino would always seem to meekly ground out.