RELEASED Cowboys Release RB Ronnie Hillman

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When will this front office ever learn.
We need Hillman because Zeke is going to miss a good portion of the year, if not more, because of his partying ways and Goodell with Mara in his ear.
McFadden will not stay healthy his one healthy full year as starter his was a fluke for him.
Morris is still a Commander no matter what jersey he is wearing.
And the guy we just signed is a nobody.

Geez
Stomp
Brood
Rue...major Rueage

/sarcasm off.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Doing him a solid by cutting him early. He'll get picked up he looked on point in preseason snaps. We are stacked and don't need him.

Eddie

Reaction score
Did Ronnie look at our depth before signing on with us? He had to know he had no shot of sticking.

chicago JK

Reaction score
I really didn't see a burst from him. It is doubtful he is picked up. Although may be a long insurance policy if Zeke is suspended and one of our backs get hurt and Dallas needs someone for a game or two. Other than that, I didn't see much from him.

John813

Reaction score
Did Ronnie look at our depth before signing on with us? He had to know he had no shot of sticking.

Think it was to have some PS tape out there in case of injuries to our team/others at his position and teams look to sign someone.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Sheldon Richardson to Seattle. Nice

That D was already stout up the middle, talk about adding to a strength. Jerry needs to go after Aaron Donald, he's better than Maliek, Taco and a first combined.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Do we know of any other Cowboys players released?

I have only seen Hillman on here and Twitter so far.

kevm3

Reaction score
Don't like to see anyone lose their job. On the other hand, if we don't have a finesse back for Linehan to stick in the game on 3rd and short, fantastic.