RELEASED Cowboys release T Alex Taylor-Prioleau and LB Mikel Jones from PS

conner01

Reaction score
I'd like to think its because we're going to trade for some legitimate starter-quality types and move some of the scrubs to the practice squad.
You wouldn’t release a player from the PS to make room for a starter. Obviously signing a couple new guys to PS though I guess it could be a quality vet if there’s one out there still

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You wouldn’t release a player from the PS to make room for a starter. Obviously signing a couple new guys to PS though I guess it could be a quality vet if there’s one out there still
You would release a player from the PS if you also planned to release a player from the 53 to make room for a starter. However, you'd most likely do those simultaneously, so signing new guys to the PS is most likely.

Just saying if you trade for a player, you have to make a spot on the 53 for him. To do that, you have to release a player from the 53 that you would likely prefer to keep on the PS over the guys you have there. So releasing a player from the PS for that makes sense.

conner01

Reaction score
You would release a player from the PS if you also planned to release a player from the 53 to make room for a starter. However, you'd most likely do those simultaneously, so signing new guys to the PS is most likely.

Just saying if you trade for a player, you have to make a spot on the 53 for him. To do that, you have to release a player from the 53 that you would likely prefer to keep on the PS over the guys you have there. So releasing a player from the PS for that makes sense.
Makes sense. Or just cut someone but I think they like the guys on the 53. My guess is just signing a street guy to the PS