Twitter: Cowboys Reporter Clarence Hill leaving Star-Telegram

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I could have sworn it was 30. But the paper has me down for 29, including the last 27 years as the Dallas Cowboys beat writer for the Star-Telegram. Of course, it’s well known that the Cowboys stopped winning championships when I showed up. They have just four playoffs wins during my tenure.

Hmmm.... was he the jinx? :muttley:

Good luck with his new endeavors.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I could have sworn it was 30. But the paper has me down for 29, including the last 27 years as the Dallas Cowboys beat writer for the Star-Telegram. Of course, it’s well known that the Cowboys stopped winning championships when I showed up. They have just four playoffs wins during my tenure.

Hope he doesn't end up with Skip or Cowturd.

dcstar

Reaction score

So its your fault

Now we know

Go Cowboys!

blueblood70

Reaction score
While don't exactly follow him on Twitter, but I've had dealings with him, he seems pretty cool though have a little debate here and there with...

_sturt_

Reaction score
I don't hate him or love him. I'm curious, though, to see where he lands. Hard to imagine him doing radio, and not sure why any publication would be doing any hiring. He's had a foot in the door with DallasCowboys.com for a couple of years, so maybe they're giving him his own podcast or something (???).