Cowboys rushing stats through 3 games

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
I think it was overlooked that having two rookies on an offensive line that already has issues running the ball was going to be improved. We as fans did not overlook it, but a professional football team did somehow. Same withe the Defensive line as far as talent but maybe even more on that side of the ball.. I don't really have more than that to say as right now i am not that surprised at all!

Wilson

Reaction score
We saw this coming. The organization did everything to convince fans we were going to be fine. So many fans wanted to believe it and now they are disappointed. All of us feel this way, just some of us were discouraged much sooner.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
77 attempts
272 yards
3.5 yards an attempt

468 rushes
1920 yards
4.1 yards an attempt
We played 3 very good defenses. What were our rushing stats last year vs the first 3 real defenses we saw? I haven't even looked but I guarantee the numbers look identical. Guarantee

kumizi

Reaction score
We got bigger problems but it still blows my mind Ezekiel Elliott is on this roster. How much could Jerry possibly make from his jersey sales?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m sure you guys are all as reassured as I am when our GM says he’s not worried and really likes the guys we have at RB. I wish there was a puke emoji.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Absolutely pathetic.

The FO thought bringing back an aged RB they already cut once a year later was somehow going to improve this team.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
That’s all you are gonna see is good defenders in the playoffs.
That's why we had no run game in last years playoffs. OP made it seem like the run game was different last year. It's the same crap with the same tired scheme. The only reason the oline was good with Garrett is due to an all world oline. In real life you don't have that type of oline for long. The niners have 1 good lineman. Somebody tell me why they run effectively regardless of the back?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
77 attempts
272 yards
3.5 yards an attempt

468 rushes
1920 yards
4.1 yards an attempt
About half a yard less per attempt this season compared to last year.

How much is that attributed to the oline and how much is that attributed to Pollard no longer being here???

Either way, its not good................going to be hard to make the playoffs this year if the running game that bad.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We played 3 very good defenses. What were our rushing stats last year vs the first 3 real defenses we saw? I haven't even looked but I guarantee the numbers look identical. Guarantee
No one is saying we werent bad last year. We are worse this year. We are averaging 90 yards a game on 3.5 yards per attempt. We ran for 90 yards or less 4 times last year. Averaged 3.5 or under an attempt 3 times last year. We were bad, and went backwards