Cowboys should've drafted George Pickens instead of Tyler Smith

Adreme

Reaction score
I mean I would have drafted Linderbaum because it solves a major hole in the OLine with the best at his position in the draft but I probably would not have drafted a WR. Then again I also probably would not have drafted a player who led college football in penalties considering what happened last season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Some people shouldn't make videos. Smith should have been called for holding in every one of those clips. That is not dominate blocking. :popcorn:
You didn’t even watch the game please have several seats and wait for him to stink before calling him a bust.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
How on earth are you calling for him to be a bust after tonight?

The guy has no knee bend...

Playing out of position....

Was getting stood up @ the line all the time by undersized LBers 50-60lbs smaller.

Seriously....he could have been called for holding a dozen times....he was that bad. Literally could have stuffed his pants with a yellow flag....and just left it there.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You didn’t even watch the game please have several seats and wait for him to stink before calling him a bust.

Amazing they have this thing called a TV.....and it has a split screen.....and you can even hook up a computer to it. Modern technology...who would have thunk????

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The guy has no knee bend...

Playing out of position....

Was getting stood up @ the line all the time by undersized LBers 50-60lbs smaller.

Seriously....he could have been called for holding a dozen times....he was that bad. Literally could have stuffed his pants with a yellow flag....and just let it there.
You can say that about every linemen. You can call holding nearly every play. You’re coming for this guy like this is weird.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Amazing they have this thing called a TV.....and it has a split screen.....and you can even hook up a computer to it. Modern technology...who would have thunk????
You called him a bust in the game day thread while he was dominating…so I hope for your sake you weren’t watching the game because if you were you need your eyes checked.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Was Pickens on the board?

Prob was the best WR in the draft.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Then again I also probably would not have drafted a player who led college football in penalties considering what happened last season.

Agreed. And I said so at the time he was drafted. My worst fear is that we'll have another Phil Pozderac on our hands. Once a player gets a repuatation for holding or offsides or false starts or whatever, very difficult to overcome that.