Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign 6th round pick Bradley Anae

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Retire Crawford’s number and put him in the Ring of Honor ... if that is what it takes to entice him to retire. I want Crawford cut ASAP, like last year before the season began. Can’t believe he is still on the team stealing money.

Well, we do need to put him in the Ring of Honor before he's elected into the Hall of Fame. That would be an embarrassment for Jerry not to have someone in the Ring who is in the Hall.

In all seriousness, I'm not in a hurry to cut Crawford. Every year when it seemed like we had someone who might beat him out for playing time, that player has failed for whatever reason (injury, the other player sucking, etc.). I truly believe one of the reasons our defense took a downturn last year is because Crawford was out. He's not great and is never going to be great, but he's usually been better than the alternatives. He's not worth what he's getting paid, but who is.

I would prefer that someone(s) better step up and knock him off the roster. If that doesn't happen, I'd rather have Crawford than the roster fillers we've had who did nothing to help this defense.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I've been encouraged about his bigtime upside and hoping he's somehow spared from being cast aside. :eek: Say it ain't so! We'll see.

Last edited: