Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign LB Ray-Ray Armstrong and OT Wyatt Miller

Rajveer

Reaction score
That is exactly what we needed Ray Ray. One Ray of hope for beating the Commanders, the other Ray of hope for NY beating Philly. Then we get spanked by a deserving team in the wild card round in front of the home crowd.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still in the hunt, gotta do what you gotta do. No expections but no problem with it...

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Sucks to see Su’a-Filo hurt, but was it just me or did Joe Looney look OK out there?

I didn’t keep too close an eye on him but a couple of plays I saw, he blew his man off the line.

He’s basically playing for next year (probably somewhere else). I Hope he does well next week

We went all pass, and Looney is better in pass protection anyway. Probably ok in run blocking, but less than XSF or Williams.

Turns out it was a pretty good thing to go so deep at interior oline. Williams and XSF out. McGovern never comes in. I'm guessing Redmond is active as our interior backup.

Good depth to have two successive starters out and be able to play a 16 game starter from last year.

John813

Reaction score
Do we have enough cap space now to pay errbody this offseason after these two YUGE signings?!?!?!?