Cowboys/Texans Videos: 3rd try...

50cent

Reaction score
Calico, will you have vidoes of tonights game?

calico

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Calico, is the game locally televised?

Yeah, it will be on Fox 7 tonight.

I will use this and 2 other upload sites and my own bandwidth for future vids...hopefully I will have several mirrors up to help spread the wealth.

I will be uploading vids late tonight.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
calico said:
Yeah, it will be on Fox 7 tonight.

I will use this and 2 other upload sites and my own bandwidth for future vids...hopefully I will have several mirrors up to help spread the wealth.

I will be uploading vids late tonight.

Thanks bro. You're much appreciated around here.

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
alright, i they usually fast for u cuz i have a very fast computer and they are going slow

calico

Reaction score
DeWare94 said:
these take forever but thanks

This is the best I can do right now. I have spent alot of money of bandwidth and cannot spend anymore. Several people have helped me out, but it is getting costly for them also. The free route is all that is left right now.

The download rates are capped because it is free. I would imagine if you paid for an account, they would download faster. But it is not worth it really.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
calico said:
This is the best I can do right now. I have spent alot of money of bandwidth and cannot spend anymore. Several people have helped me out, but it is getting costly for them also. The free route is all that is left right now.

The download rates are capped because it is free. I would imagine if you paid for an account, they would download faster. But it is not worth it really.

Well, I'm a technical idiot (I know, technically, I'm an idot) so I take what I can get.

Again, thanks for the effort you put into it. We all appreciate it.

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
Is there a specific one where Roy goes ape **** or should I just DL them all?

calico

Reaction score
I am not sure, but 2 or 3 should have the Roy stuff.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Well, I'm a technical idiot (I know, technically, I'm an idot) so I take what I can get.

Again, thanks for the effort you put into it. We all appreciate it.

Banned,
You and I have more in common than you realize. Calico explained how he did these videos a while back and I was like...huh? whatever?

Calico,
Thanks for all the effort. For those of us who can't see the game your video links are mucho appreciated!!