Cowboys the belle of the ball @ Pro-Bowl

superpunk

Reaction score
Just watching NFL Network's coverage, it's great. Everything is about the Cowboys, a Cowboy, or asking another player what they think of the Cowboys. Their sequence a few minutes ago consisted of an interview with Ware, an interview with Antonio Gates where they asked him how Wade Phillips was going to do in Dallas, an interview with Roy Williams, and in between these, non-stop shots of Tony practicing.

Pretty sweet way to end the football year if you ask me.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Roy said Romo was crying hysterically after the play.

He said something about Sparano being back on offense. Said that Philips would be good for the front 7 and they were excited.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1371465 said:
Just watching NFL Network's coverage, it's great. Everything is about the Cowboys, a Cowboy, or asking another player what they think of the Cowboys. Their sequence a few minutes ago consisted of an interview with Ware, an interview with Antonio Gates where they asked him how Wade Phillips was going to do in Dallas, an interview with Roy Williams, and in between these, non-stop shots of Tony practicing.

Yeah this Total Access episode is all Cowboys-all the time. They've repeated it several times. I attempted a Roy recap in the Daily Zone. Feel free to add if I made any mistakes.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81332

I didn't get a chance to do Ware's. But you could tell he was excited about the Phillips hire.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isn't it wild? It's less than a week after the Colts and the NFL's marketing reincarnation of Johnny Unitas (Manning) have to take a back seat to players who lost in the first round of the playoffs. Let's face it. Year in, year out, the Dallas Cowboys are America's Team.

superpunk

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1371473 said:
Yeah this Total Access episode is all Cowboys-all the time. They've repeated it several times. I attempted a Roy recap in the Daily Zone. Feel free to add if I made any mistakes.

I didn't get a chance to do Ware's. But you could tell he was excited about the Phillips hire.
You pretty much nailed it.

Ware's was just more excitement about Phillips. The reporter mentioned his name and Ware's eyes got real big, big smile. He mentioned how great it was to be a pro-bowler. Rolled off some stats about SD's defense last year. Both mentioned being put in position to make more plays.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1371478 said:
You pretty much nailed it.

Ware's was just more excitement about Phillips. The reporter mentioned his name and Ware's eyes got real big, big smile. He mentioned how great it was to be a pro-bowler. Rolled off some stats about SD's defense last year. Both mentioned being put in position to make more plays.
I like Ware. He's just a big ol kid. Those dimples make you want to stick your fingers in them. :p:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1371478 said:
Every player (both Cowboys and non-Cowboys) has said the same thing - this was a great hire for the Cowboys. The mediots can spin it any way they want. But they will some explaining to do next fall. :D

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1371480 said:
I like Ware. He's just a big ol kid. Those dimples make you want to stick your fingers in them. :p:

Merriman has better dimples.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CATCH17;1371485 said:
Merriman has better dimples.
Wow...I would've never gone there. :bow: :laugh2:

Ware has a nicer smile. He's got good teeth.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
would be nice if some of the coverage could be uploaded. No NFL Network

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BlueStar22;1371509 said:
would be nice if some of the coverage could be uploaded. No NFL Network
Well, the interview with Roy is on the NFL home page. www.nfl.com if you want to see it. It plays in real player.

Unfortunately, they identified Roy as the WR, so that's why you prolly didn't notice it.

And don't worry, somebody's going to upload Romo skills challenge at least. The members on this board has never let us down before.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1371519 said:
Well, the interview with Roy is on the NFL home page. www.nfl.com if you want to see it. It plays in real player.

Unfortunately, they identified Roy as the WR, so that's why you prolly didn't notice it.

And don't worry, somebody's going to upload Romo skills challenge at least. The members on this board has never let us down before.

Thanks WG, I love you.;)

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
superpunk;1371465 said:

I'd prefer a Super Bowl and a defense that doesn't collapse at the end of the year, but maybe thats just me.

superpunk

Reaction score
junk;1372182 said:
I'd prefer a Super Bowl and a defense that doesn't collapse at the end of the year, but maybe thats just me.

Don't be greedy. This is the best we can get this year.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
superpunk;1372203 said:
Don't be greedy. This is the best we can get this year.

What?

I should be happy that the team stumbled their way to a first round playoff loss?

Do you think the talent on the team was significantly less than that on the Bears? I think this team was capable of more.

The Pro Bowl is a total joke.