News: Cowboys Training Camp Video – via YumaCactus

CCBoy

Reaction score
Cowboys Training Camp Video – via YumaCactus
Posted on August 7, 2016 by Steven Van Over

Cowboys Training Camp Video - via YumaCactus | Cowboys Nation

http://cowboyszone.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2014/07/0014-300x77.jpg

The 2016 Dallas Cowboys Training Camp is a week old and I have to say, just as exciting as previous ones. I can’t help it. I’m the kid in the candy store when camp rolls around. The team is undefeated so far in the 2016 campaign. The sky’s the limit for rookies and free agents alike. The weather is perfect. Life is good.

Unable to attend camp you do like most. You hope to get lucky on the NFL channel and catch your teams camp report. You download the official team video releases which are generally a couple guys talking in front of what you really want to see. You scour the web for video from various sources and smart phones. You get spot looks at a cacophony of footage and at the end of the day don’t really have a clear picture of the either the team or of an individual player. It’s the literal lost cause trying to get a clear picture of one or the other.

But wait! All is not lost.

Our own @YumaCactus (applause) came up with the MOST EXCELLENT idea of following one player around with a video camera for an entire practice. Say what? You read that correctly. Rather than trying to piece together any cognizant picture from the plethora of snapshots available on the web you get to sip your morning joe while you kick back and let Yuma do the work for you.

We set up a poll and let Cowboys Nation make the decision. After Ezekiel Elliott went down with a hamstring injury Safety Byron Jones became the choice. So … without further ado (much anyhow) we give you the Byron Jones Training Camp Video via @YumaCactus. Enjoy. I sure as heck did!...

(some film on Jones)

* (a poster was asking about Jones, here you go)