Twitter: Cowboys traveling

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Tyron is a man among boys.

I have big hands for a 5'11 guy. I can palm a basketball. When that portable Cowboys exhibit came to an HEB Plus by my house I went and checked it out. It had a football with his hand prints on it for fans to see how big his hands are, and they are huge. Now I know why when commentators say "if he gets his hands on you it's over" I know what they mean. He's definitely one of my all time favorites. I love his interviews with his bright smile and positive attitude.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Hope this means Diggs and Smith are playing? :huh::dance::flagwave:
Can't wait for another game.

It's good to see that McCarthy isn't enforcing a dress code. Remember making the players dress in suite and tie? I thought that was a bizarre and weird way of showing good coaching ability. If anything, I thought it was silly.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's good to see that McCarthy isn't enforcing a dress code. Remember making the players dress in suite and tie? I thought that was a bizarre and weird way of showing good coaching ability. If anything, I thought it was silly.
Honestly, I liked seeing the players dressed up in suits. Made them look classy.....if they couldn't look good on the field, at least they looked good walking into the stadium!! LOL :laugh:

coult44

Reaction score
Hope this means Diggs and Smith are playing? :huh::dance::flagwave:
Can't wait for another game.

Jerry, Mike, Steven, Diggs, and Tyron all said they were playing starting in the middle of the week…. What was the question???

Reactions: BAT