Cowboys V Commanders rivalry Video...

calico

Reaction score
It is that time of the year again so I figured I would repost the video that I made about 6 months ago about the Cowboys and Commanders rivalry for those who may not have seen it.

WARNING
The song in the video contains some F-bombs, so it is not safe for work or kids right now.
I am trying to find an instrumental version of the song by OASIS called "F-ing in the Bushes" If anyone finds knows where I can find one, please let me know.

Here is the DIVX version, just right click and "save as"
History of Domination

For those who requested videos in Sony PSP format, here you go.
HOD-SONY PSP

calico

Reaction score
The Ring of honor one? I will finish it after I get the footage I need on Monday night.

calico

Reaction score
SteveOS said:
Wow, PSP format? Kick ***!

I also have the whole SD game in PSP format...I am trying to get it to under 1gig right now.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
you are the man calico....you don't have the clip of tony dorsett slamming the ball off a Commanders helmet do you??

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
calico said:
I also have the whole SD game in PSP format...I am trying to get it to under 1gig right now.

Wow, that is sweet! :bow:

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Very nice work. Funny too how the earlier footage is alot lower in quality, and you see it progress. Nice to see some footage of Staubach and other former Cowboys QB's for us younger guys who never ahd the pleasure of seeing them play.

irishwaste

Reaction score
One of my favorite videos I've seen on here. I'm honored you took my suggestion for the song too :D

felix360

Reaction score
that was a great video, man oh man i cant wait till monday. great work calico, just fantastic.:bow: maybe we should get a copy of this video to the cowboys locker room so they can watch it. that would be nice, get them all fired up.

calico

Reaction score
That video got me banned from Extremeskins when I posted it there, it was great.

;)