Taylor 91

So breaking down head to head ratings it goes like this

Cowboys 12
Commanders 9
Tie 1

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I still think those ratings are hosing the Cowboys. Ferguson is not rated higher than Griffin? Are you kidding me? And Flozell ranked lower than Chris Samuels? Blasphemy! :mad:

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
Both skins defensive ends are rated too highly, and Al Johnson got screwed oh and i know they didnt' know this when the rankings were made but we need to see the rankings for Sean Taylor's backup cuz he isn't gonna be a 91 from Miami/Dade county prison

Nav22

Reaction score
Odd that they have Newman ranked as our 3rd best CB.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
These are typical Madden ratings. Overall I think the Boys fared okay. I agree that Ferguson should've been a little better and the same could be said for Anthony Henry. He's gonna struggle against speed WR'S with his speed being only 87. Looks like he'll be the 3rd corner or safety for me. The Cowboys have Ware listed as a DE and he's a LB according to this. I know he'll actually play both, but I hope that they don't penalize you too much for moving him around the way that he'll actually be used.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Julius has 91 speed.
Give me a break. He should be in the 95 speed range.
Al Johnson did get screwed.
Witten 81 speed and 85 catch ,Not good enough in my opion catch should be in 90's and speed mid 80,s

Jersey

Reaction score
I don't put much into this anyway, but how the heck does Arrington get a 95? He has been one of the biggest bust's in NFL history. Does Courtney Brown have a 99? Another goofy one was RT Jansen at 91. He's been average at best and missed all of last year with an achilles injury. They must of did these while watching a Michigan Penn State game on classic.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I think Bledsoe's ranking is a bit high, but I can see where they are coming from considering his past achievements.

However, what in the world has Patrick Ramsey ever done to get an 83 ranking. In case EA hasn't figured it out, Ramsey's stats and play has been less than stellar in each of the three seasons he's played.

Rich.......

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
All in all its fair. 12-9-1 is about right. I'd go 14-8 but I am a bit of a homer admittedly.

Only 2 players I'd really quibble over are Al Johnson being way too low. He is 82 or so at least and Lavar being rated so high. He was only their 3rd best backer last season and a 90 is high side of applicable prolly 88 or so in reality and maybe 85 with his bickering opver money. Same with taylor. They give him a 91 but he has been booted from workouts and may miss at least a couple of games. If Julius gets penalized 4 or more points for last season's injury then this off-season's drama should be weighted as well IMHO.

Generally 90 and above is pro bowl level talent and 95 and above is all pro. Both teams are shockingly high based on last season's records.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
more surprising than the breakdown of the teams:

Petitti, Canty, Ratliff didn't make the roster, neither did Dantzler,Thompson. So I'm not sure who our KICK returner is. Especially looking at Maddens breakdown on Kick Return, i dunno what they think were gonna do.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Wonder how FS looks when Taylors in Jail playing in state penal league?