Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Chiefs drubbing the Steelers will help a little bit in putting this afternoon's debacle behind --
FOR A MOMENT = 3 hours- but the Dallas loss will be featured throughout the night...and into Monday morning.
BTW - Cowboys are the first home team to lose in the opening/wildcard round this postseason.

Hey that's us! We're all about setting records. If I heard correctly, we are the most penalized team in the league this year, and this year we had 14 penalties in each of 2 different games. Penalties kill drives. What a circus. :facepalm:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Trade up for the Center from Iowa. He will make this offense exponentially better no matter who the OC is next year.

Well Biadasz is clearly not the answer. Tyron Smith is over the hill, Connor Williams is not good enough to do his job without holding, and IMO Collins should be a LG instead of RT.
This OL is not up to the job. Period.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Defense played as well as I could hope for. I thought if they got one TO and kept the Niners under 24, we would win.
Once again, the offense comes up short.

I don't want KM back. His inexperience shows up against better DCs. He has too bunch JG's stink with him still. The defense made big strides this year with a new DC. We need to do the same with the offense.

Totally agree with every point Zman. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.