Cowboys vs. 49ers (Stream Info)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Cowboyfan81;2435950 said:
Ok guys, here the info for my stream of today's game.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/65575

You must have Sopcast installed.

Right now is a Church program, but have no fear it will switch over to the pre-game.

Enjoy!

ladiewolve;2435959 said:
I love you!

I love you too Cowboyfan81... in a manly kinda way... not in a ladiewolve kinda way :laugh2:

Thank you :bow:

I am seeing Fox Pre Game... is that right? No church here??

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
YoMick;2435966 said:
I love you too Cowboyfan81... in a manly kinda way... not in a ladiewolve kinda way :laugh2:

No offence, but I'll take the Ladiewolve kinda way any day!

bigE79

Reaction score
YoMick;2435966 said:

:lmao2:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Great Great Great!!!!!

I appreciate it so much.

Thanks alot CB81!

kmrtjr

Reaction score
look man I own web space and i'm willing to donate bandwidth for streaming games all I need is the know how to set up the streaming stuff on my server end. I although cannot stream myself because I do not have my All in wonder card anymore to do so. so please help me help you!
IE Cowboysfan and Stargazer.

If you don't believe me just ask Latin mind, I just gave him his domain name and server space for Free. I'm serious when I say I will donate space to help the cause! All you have to do is leave me a pm.

Ren

Reaction score
Thanks dude, i got to send some non gay manlove you way as well TV here is showing golf today

Byrdman1531

Reaction score
this doesnt make sense, i can view other streams under Live Streams but when I click on the main link/manually enter the cowboys stream it doesn't work

MarkP88

Reaction score
I'm on a mac, and can't get sopstream...is there any other feed that might work?

Thanks,

Mark