Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

9of11

Reaction score
I hate, absolutely hate losing to the skins but I at least have some consolation that we are going to get a high draft pick.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
No such logic drawn from my post leads to that massive convolution of an example you gave.

SultanOfSix said:
Garrett's 4-12 record. Worse than any Cowboys' coached team since 1989. Worse than anything Campo produced by a coach in his 5th year and he's safe in coming back. Thanks JJ.

Garrett's 4-12 record without Romo. And I remember you and many many others complain about how bad Weeden and Cassel were and we see how bad Moore is. So Garrett deserves SOME of the blame for the backup QB situation not all of it. So if you mean it's all on Garrett ok but that seems silly to me.

Garrett hasn't been retained yet but I suspect he will be.

While I don't like either Campo's or Garrett's record, surely you aren't comparing Garrett's season to season record with that of Campo's are you? I think most people would say they have recognized the turnaround in overall talent. And we did go 12-4 last year....unless you think that is blind luck.

I've never been a big Garrett fan but I can say the team has improved since he's been here. If he goes I'm ok and Im ok giving him a mulligan on this aborted season. @percyhoward posted a great analysis of the team lately. I suggest you go look at it and stop blindly complaining. At least arm yourself with all the facts you can to support a cogent argument.

There are reasons this year have sucked and they can succinctly be summed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.