Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'll blame Dez when it's his fault, and when it's Romo's fault, guess who I'll blame? You should try it sometimes, you know, being fair.

That wasn't directed at you. Just adding to it.

Zordon

Reaction score
I'll blame Dez when it's his fault, and when it's Romo's fault, guess who I'll blame? You should try it sometimes, you know, being fair.

they'll ignore all the bad throws from romo in that 1st half b/c he plays behind the worst oline in the history of western civilization.

starfrombirth

Reaction score

Agreed and that one was all Dez. We had a chance to be up by 10 and Dez screwed it.. Said it earlier and I'll say it again, our receivers have a bad issue of the dropsies and the most inopportune times.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand why the offense looks so uninspired, Dez and Romo included.

Just a good defensive football game so far. We're one-dimensional since we don't have a RB we can rely on. Romo's looked pretty good to me, actually. It's just the PHI secondary is playing really good football right now. The drive-killing non-call on the Dez PI and the fact that we didn't cash in on that almost-freebie TD at the end of the half notwithstanding.

This game is going to crack open in the second half, and the good news so far at least is that it looks like our offense is the one that's more likely to do it. This one has the feeling of a game where their defense is playing at home above their heads, but we're putting together drives and giving them nicks and cuts. If we don't turn it over--and that's a big if in a game like this--these cuts are going to start becoming flesh wounds.

A nice drive that ends with 7 when we get the ball here to open in the 3rd quarter could do wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.