Cowboys Vs Eagles ***Game Thread***

kbman

Reaction score
note to Romo, keep your starlet girlfriends away from your place of employment

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Garrett will learn that in this league, you must run the ball at least sometimes.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
zeroburrito;1837483 said:
gb is the best team in the nfc. we have to win our next 2 games now. no way we win in their house.

Really how do you come to that conclusion? Dallas took care of them already....Dallas will win out to claim HF......

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
kingwhicker;1837437 said:
Garrett really called a strange game today. I don't understand it with the way Romo was playing. Why no running? :confused:

Well, we don't have the run offense to do that consistently.

And that was the strangest plays I've seen in awhile. That was not a smart thing to do. All it takes is a blown snap and Dallas has another chance.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Artie Lange;1837461 said:
12-2 is not bad.

No not at all. Except we have been playing like crap, maybe 12-3,12-4 won't be bad either. Ya know going into the playoffs and all.:D

The Panch

Reaction score
I just hope Romo's performance was based on his thumb and nothing more cause we're too close to playoff time for something like this to happen.

DT101

Reaction score
Come on guys. Don't be so grim. If we hold them to a field goal, then a TD will tie it.

If we let them score a TD here its over though. But 12-2 isn't bad. If we just win our last two games, which shouldn't be too hard, then we have home field advantage still, so no harm done.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
hey, 12-2 isn't reason to jump off the ledge, but this team isn't fundamentally sound. Stupid mistakes and no running game, if they don't wake up, it'll be an early exit.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
JakeCamp12;1837480 said:
Roy Williams standing in the middle of the field looking lost as a 4th string TE runs past him....RW is garbage:banghead:

its always Roys fault isnt it?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1837503 said:
help me through this week......my friends are going to kill me with jokes

Just say 12-2 and still leader of the entire division.