Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Week 9 11/2 3:15 New York. 2nd Half

dallas_helmet.gif
.....Vs .....
newyorkg_helmet.gif

Please share your game comments, observations, and thoughts in this thread. Thank You.

All other Game related threads will be merged into the Game Thread.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Eventhough Brad has been sacked like 4 times, I really don't think the OL is playing bad. On a couple of them he either stepped up into pressure or drifted towards it and got sacked.

A good RB can make an average OL look "Great" in the running game, but that holds true for the passing game too. A good QB (that can feel pressure) can make an average OL look great.

In this case, a horrible QB is making a "better than good" OL look bad. Strahan is a freakin' idiot talking about "They can't protect" him. The protection was fine, Brad just can't find a reciever either cuz they're covered or cuz he just can't find the open guy cuz he sucks.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Let's Go Cowboys!!!! We Still In It.....just Apply More Pressur On That Dam Qb He Sucks.......let's Go.....

Apefist

Reaction score
But what's wrong with the OL? Kosier goes down, and now we can't run block or pass block? I don't think Kosier is THAT good, is he?

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
If Bollinger can't play any better than Johnson has why is Bollinger on the team? I mean if you can't play better than a guy who shouldn't even BE in the NFL then you must be really bad.

Ren

Reaction score
If i see Brad take the field in the 2nd half i'm gonna break something :mad:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think Gurode has to help out Proctor, which is affecting things

and FLozell probably isn't comfortable w/ Proctor either

newlander

Reaction score
Here here. The last int. was a joke, but at least it will get him out of the game. Although I wonder how bad Bollinger has looked in practice to only get a shot because BJ has imploded like this. Then there are the penalties.....ahh well, at least jenkins and scandrick look good again....gotta look for a silver lining.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Rack;2391567 said:
Eventhough Brad has been sacked like 4 times, I really don't think the OL is playing bad.

They are not playing good. Run blocking has been HORRENDDDUUUSSS!!!

Bizwah

Reaction score
Apefist;2391570 said:
But what's wrong with the OL? Kosier goes down, and now we can't run block or pass block? I don't think Kosier is THAT good, is he?

Folks have said that he helped make the line calls.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Rack;2391567 said:
Eventhough Brad has been sacked like 4 times, I really don't think the OL is playing bad. On a couple of them he either stepped up into pressure or drifted towards it and got sacked.

A good RB can make an average OL look "Great" in the running game, but that holds true for the passing game too. A good QB (that can feel pressure) can make an average OL look great.

In this case, a horrible QB is making a "better than good" OL look bad. Strahan is a freakin' idiot talking about "They can't protect" him. The protection was fine, Brad just can't find a reciever either cuz they're covered or cuz he just can't find the open guy cuz he sucks.

And I think Flozell has looked as good as he has all year. He's really getting off on the snap and is showing some quickness getting into his protections.

I think he got "Beat" by a sack but it wasn't really his fault (if it's the one I'm thinking of).

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Rack;2391567 said:

Exhibit A: Drew Bledsoe.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Apefist;2391570 said:
no hes not.

theyre playing like the rest of the team...very sloppy