Cowboys VS. Giants Replay

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
The NFL Network is about to replay the Cowboys/Giants game from this past Sunday. If you missed it, now's your chance.

Starts in about 15 minutes, or 1am Eastern time.

sago1

Reaction score
My cable doesn't carry NFL Network so I wouldn't get to see it. Didn't get to see it on Sunday either cause we got stuck with Tampa vs. Steelers here outside Tampa.

I gotta think about getting Directtv. Only problem is I live in condo community and dish must be inside my house since outside way is common condo community property. Nuts.

I guess the only thing I can do is bug my cable company. Last time I talked with them they said they hopeful for next year and sorry it couldn't get done this year. But I suspect they somehow connected with TimeWarner which means I may never get it.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
sago1;1212743 said:
My cable doesn't carry NFL Network so I wouldn't get to see it. Didn't get to see it on Sunday either cause we got stuck with Tampa vs. Steelers here outside Tampa.

I gotta think about getting Directtv. Only problem is I live in condo community and dish must be inside my house since outside way is common condo community property. Nuts.

I guess the only thing I can do is bug my cable company. Last time I talked with them they said they hopeful for next year and sorry it couldn't get done this year. But I suspect they somehow connected with TimeWarner which means I may never get it.
If all else fails:
http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sago1;1212743 said:

Wow dude you gotta move. Seriously.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
sago1;1212743 said:

Bummer. Here, take these............all of 'em.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
That was fun to watch the game and not be nervous.

Carpenter actually made a couple of good plays that I did not notice live.

ROMO is just the man....so much FUN to watch

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1212897 said:
That was fun to watch the game and not be nervous.

Carpenter actually made a couple of good plays that I did not notice live.

ROMO is just the man....so much FUN to watch
Yeah.

Watching the replay ... that Brandon Jacobs is intimidating. He ran like a giant bull with that screen pass.

.... Can you imagine being the size of, say, A. Glenn and being told that you are supposed to take Jacobs down? ("You want me to do WHAT?!?! )

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
sago1;1212743 said:

Attach it to your stair well. As long it is not on common "GROUND" you are ok. Believe me I won this battle with my appt prior to purchasing my house.